• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When all Lands were ONE

T

TyGerEyez

Hello everyone again, just rejoining Uo after being gone for hmm about 4 yrs. Prevously had played for nearly 6 tho. My question is easy sounding but the answer i'm expected is not gonna be lol.
With the new ML stuff out, whats the "best" template for PVP IF money isnt a concern. See Simple question *smirks* THanks in advance for ALL and ANY opinons given =))))))

M

Mythic

What i see a lot of these days is dismount tamers, meaning Archery, Tact, Vet, Lore and Taming, with room for another skill or two. The Idea is to dismount with a heavy xbow then sick beasties on victum, Ive zero experiance with this temp so i cant really offer much advice there.

Then theres your folks who like runnin around with them wicked spellchanneling diamond maces. Got Magery, eval, med, tact, mace, and resist
Very fast high damage output.

And another common pvp temp is your ABC archer, Archery, tact, anat, chivalry, bushido, resist. Most folks will tell you that resist is a must and I would have to agree. Use a fast weapon or high damage weapon. Magical shortbows and regular crossbows dominate in this area.

Your Necro mages have a lot of fun here too. Magery, eval, med, spirit speak, necro, resist. Corpse skin, Explosion, Flame strike, curse fireball fireball fireball etc....

This is just a small part of the multitude of templates out there, In PVP though, Id say Resist is a must and take most skills to 120, putting the remainder in focus or med. Also if you choose to go the melee or old school vampire route tactics is a must have, you need 90 tactics to perform primary (70) as well as your secoundary(90) weapon abilities.

D

Desolation87

What i see a lot of these days is dismount tamers, meaning Archery, Tact, Vet, Lore and Taming, with room for another skill or two. The Idea is to dismount with a heavy xbow then sick beasties on victum, Ive zero experiance with this temp so i cant really offer much advice there.................
I would say stealth dismount tamers are more deadly than the plain dismount tamers. Having archery tact vet lore tame hiding stealth and a lil chiv. have to use items to get you all those skills, so kinda impossible on seige.

T

TyGerEyez

How would you set that up Mythic, thats like 8 skills and i'm told you need 120's to be any good..........help is appreciated btw, and any input i thank you all in advance for =)))

M

Mythic

What i see a lot of these days is dismount tamers, meaning Archery, Tact, Vet, Lore and Taming, with room for another skill or two. The Idea is to dismount with a heavy xbow then sick beasties on victum, Ive zero experiance with this temp so i cant really offer much advice there.QUOTE]

I would Imagine It would be about Like Desolation said
Id run like:
120 Archery(Hunters Headress or Mark of Trav saves ya 20 points for stealth)
120 Tactics
120 Taming(I dont know if its neccessary to do tamers skills to legendary)
120 Lore
120 Vet
100 Hiding
And that leaves about 20 points naturaly assuming you have 720 to spend
You would have to score some arties and jewelry to bump some of your skills up so you could put what you save into stealth. But Like I said, I dont do the Stealth archer dismount all kill deal.

Little chiv would be nice somewhere but youd have to really put a suit together that depends heavily on extra skill points(I always remove curse on pets that are tanking so I see how chiv is useful here)