• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whazz UP

Pink Dragoness

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh
hey guys, now I see this is the guild communication. What is everyone doing, still turning in items for Points, farming, fishing?
I have been rebuilding a house.
ok back to work for me
Muhaha

Tazar, get back to work, your not done yet!

T

Tazar

I am never done... :pirate:

There's always another house to redesign, or an event going on (chasing killer pumpkins lately) or another skill to train. UO is my one vice - but at least it provides stress relief.

Tropik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my I'm back!!! I can post again! Get ready to move me to the Speils and Rants Forum. Whoopie! Just kidding!

M

Miss Ghost

Boooooo *huggles*

I've managed to get a password again so I can comment and add to our forum site now ... dozy Ghostie forgot it rolleyes:

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok im here and im single again *looks around* who do i propose to first *evil giggle*