• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats worth more? Cannon or statue maker?

M

Mordocuo

Or should I choose the ethy mounts instead? I am planning on selling what ever I chose, I have 4 choices. Can anyone help me out here please?

C

Clank

worth about the same, but more than ethies. cannon would sell better probably

S

Sorcon Gartius

I've always had better luck selling the character statues because they come out as a big block of marble as opposed to a deed like the cannon. The cannon however, can be redeeded easily. Once you break up a character statue it turns into a deed of that person. It will reset when the next person places it, but most people don't know that.

Hard to say... I like the character statues better, personally.

B

Bill420

I think your best off getting a soulstone if your selling

S

Soam414

you can't sell the soulstone vet rewards they are only good for your account.
Canon deeds have been a tough sale for me, while the statue makers sell easier. It depends on your shard I guess.

G

Maybe you should try to find a buyer for either of those choices first.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they both run about 4-6m ea, like they said cannons are in deeds and alot of ppl over look them but if you rename ur vendor to cannon deed or something im sure ppl would look for it on the vend, yet the statue maker is fairly easy to see heh.....ur call i guess