• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's up with peacing dragons?

U

uobobatcats

Hello all, I have a legendary tamer/peacer and a legendary t-hunter/peacer/provoker... and recently I have been lunch to dragons. I have been having GREAT difficulty peacing even normal dragons, but I first discovered this while soloing level six t-maps, and where I used to be able to peace ancient dragons 80% of the time... it is now very rare.

Does any one know why?

S

Sethblackmoore

I know this is a silly question but have you read about the recent changes to "some" dragons and to all ancient dragons in one of the recent publishes? They buffed up ancient dragons a whole bunch, or so I hear. I have not fought them myself yet. But some dragons are now greater dragons and have like double the power. But if you have read this, then I'm not sure why.

U

uobobatcats

Thanks for your response. Could you point me to the place I can read about this?

J

J0KING

The normal dragons you should have no trouble peacing... the new ones however, you will have better luck using area peace.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Indeed the new Super dragons are more of a challenge. They definitely had my girl dancing around.