• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) wHATS UP WICTHES

JediSith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How things?

Is it worth popping in to see if things have improved?

Been thinking of playing Star Wars - the old republic.

JediSith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how is the state of play ?

Might pop on for a few months until Star Wars Old republic is launched in australia.

S

Samsung Man

Save yourself the money
I find it very stupid that people who complain endlessly about there being no players left on Oceania would tell someone who wants to come back to save their money. The shard will never have any players with attitudes like that.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find it very stupid that people who complain endlessly about there being no players left on Oceania would tell someone who wants to come back to save their money. The shard will never have any players with attitudes like that.
I don't play. I tried out lowerping but that is all

B

Bellatrix

i shall be returning within the next few days.

as i remember a small player base has been quite profitable in the past for oceanians with an understanding of supply and demand. save your money? ultima is a great way to save money instead of spending your time in retail shops spend your time in luna markets.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had thought about popping in myself to have a look around. I gave away all my wealth previously though... I have an issue with being poor.