• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats the lowest hammer I should burn for this quality weapon?

• Thread starter Iwilleatyoursoul
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

Iwilleatyoursoul

SC
-20 Magery
40+ hit spell
10+ DCI

I was wondering whats the lowest end hammer I should be burning in an attempt to get a chance at making this kind of weapon?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Gold runic at minimum, for chance of 4 properties - better to use Agapite (4 properites guaranteed) or better.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want Spell Channelling without Faster Casting -1, you'll need to use a Verite or Valorite Hammer. The odds of getting that exact combination (not including the FC) is about 1 in 400 (assuming 20 possible properties). That would be 16 Agapite Hammers or around 14 Gold Hammers. Of course you could get it on the first swing, so what the heck.

G

best thing is to go to the test center and check for yourself. IMO i say copper runics for weapon to sell to the public. I been able to sell weapons made from copper runic for up to 500k but that like 1 in 4 hammers. Bronze hammers get better with a good weapon to sell out 3. and another factor is how are you going to get these hammers? Bods or Buying?

I

Iwilleatyoursoul

I was just told by a guildmate that you can only get the specified weapon with a val hammer....I kept trying to refer him to here but I'm assuming he never read it.

Anyways I'm stocking up on gold/aggy hammers and going to try the crafting bulk weaps and see how that goes. I hope you all are right!