• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Whats the going rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

fighting irish

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all just wondered what the going prices are on the following items. Looking to sell them just wondered what i should be looking for roughly.
This is now an auction ends friday at 12pm.
Crystalline ring
orny
Hat of the magi
legacy token 10.5 m maximuss
Advanced char token x 2
beehive
Volem held in a crystal x 2 2m jbfortune
valorite hammer 9 uses remaining 5m risso
120 vet powerscroll
120 animal lore powerscroll

Cheers in advance

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Crystalline ring 17-20m
orny 12-16m
Hat of the magi 6-8m
legacy token 9-12m
Advanced char token x 2 16-20m per
beehive 5-7.5m
Volem held in a crystal x 2 2-4m per
valorite hammer 9 uses remaining 4-6m (most rather like unused tho)
120 vet powerscroll 400-800K
120 animal lore powerscroll 600-800K

fighting irish

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make this an auction then will use europa traders lower estimates as reserves will end on friday 12pm at night. If anyone bids in the last ten minutes another ten minutes will be added to the ending time. I have got a day off work on sunday so will look to do all the trades then if possible.

M

maximusss

Was anyone able to contact the seller ? No answer to private message and haven't been able to find him/her ingame.

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Legacy tokens are not selling for 9-12M that's ridiculous!

Anywhere from 12-16M if far more accurate.

I'll buy soulstone and Legacy tokens when I see them at 12M but I've seen the move for much more.

Anything under 12M is close to highway robbery.

You have a standing offer here for 12M and that goes for anyone else selling either soulstones or legacy tokens.:popcorn:

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Legacy tokens are not selling for 9-12M that's ridiculous!

Anywhere from 12-16M if far more accurate.

I'll buy soulstone and Legacy tokens when I see them at 12M but I've seen the move for much more.

Anything under 12M is close to highway robbery.

You have a standing offer here for 12M and that goes for anyone else selling either soulstones or legacy tokens.:popcorn:

Well Because you only think about the soulstone then you price it that way.
Many sellers on other shards sell at 8-10m but there is the difference the value goes up with demand. But I guess you mostly go by Luna prices besides this was a month ago. All esitimated prices are more like a guideline if the demand is high the price goes up.

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Because you only think about the soulstone then you price it that way.
Many sellers on other shards sell at 8-10m but there is the difference the value goes up with demand. But I guess you mostly go by Luna prices besides this was a month ago. All esitimated prices are more like a guideline if the demand is high the price goes up.
They are indeed estimates.
I find it odd though that it is you, ET, that talks about luna prices. Every single price check I have seen you give was based on either luna or atlantic prices.

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
They are indeed estimates.
I find it odd though that it is you, ET, that talks about luna prices. Every single price check I have seen you give was based on either luna or atlantic prices.
Well some items are priced the same as Luna while others are not.
Its still mostly based on demand, take the Orny or the Ranger Cloak that went up in price when there was a demand and other shards was actually cheaper than Europa on those items.
Another question would also be how to price items that isnt for sale anywhere else. The estimated prices that I give on PC is what people tend to pay for the items.
But this post is no longer about PC its turned into an auction so we can debate this ingame or in PM since this no longer has anything to do with the thread.

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
crystalline ring used to sell for 17-22 now it doesnt sell at 17 had one on my vendor for that price for quite awhile like a month....and everyones seen it. Hat o magi also sits awhile at 6 might get more but takes even longer to sell

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, since the OP appears to be incommunicado for the time being, I'm going to lock this. When/if he comes back, he can PM me and have it unlocked, should he so wish :)

Status
Not open for further replies.