• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what's the deal with yesterday's patch...

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

1. I have solved the mobile health bar issues in Copper and Stone Enhanced

2. Pet Window was taken out in favor of mobile health bars, but Axel has stated: We're gonna get the Pet Window back in.

The issue with renaming pets will be resolved once Pub66 goes out to all shards. We've switched the process from clicking on the name in the Pet Window to having a context menu option on the pet itself. This will prevent players accidentally renaming pets when they simply want to target it.

3. They are aware and are working on it, and as much as it annoys me as well, their response is they're working on it and that the EC is still in "beta".

ziggy29

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2. pet gump doesn't automatically appear showing you have a pet when you summon, unstable, or tame something.

pretty much would have been my "backup" to target pets for heals/cures, however the gump doesn't show up.
+1

I have a tamer going who is often training several pets at once, and losing this is a real step backward.