[Necromancy] What's the deal with the exorcism spell?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
L

laziedaisy

I can't seem to find any information written anywhere about this spell, especially where to find it since I haven't found one in any treasure chests or on any creatures. I know this spell is needed to complete the quest to get rubble in magicina. I was guessing that maybe you get it from one of the heartwood quests or something similar. Anybody know what I'm missing?

G

gramarye

If you're on Europa I could soon make you one. No charge of course.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 18, 2004
Let us know what shard you are on Daisy.
I am sure one of our illustrious scribes could whip you one up in no time.

L

laziedaisy

I'm on Napa Valley, I have a gm scribe and already tried to make one before and had all the regeants it said it required and a blank scroll and then it said "you do not have all the required items to make this" so I couldn't figure it out. Thanks again.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
you can't write the scroll till you have one to copy, usually in a necro book, just as you can't write magery scrolls unless you have the spell in your spell book

C

Chiera

Neira drops a full Necro spellbook including exorcism. So just do a few champs and you'll eventually loot one.

L

laziedaisy

:hug:I see, that's weird, so the only one who drops a full Necro book or the scroll is Neira? I think I'm going to look for one on a vendor for one because I just returned to UO and don't know anyone to do a champ with. Thanks for all the help. If anyone's on Napa let me know!

N

NickyDishes

works good when u raid a spawn to send the ghosts to a shrine to rez...especially at terra sanctum lol. u can send and ghost in a champ spawn area to a shrine on that facet. so it does have uses besides to get that rubble.

N

Narda Dag'thul

:hug:I see, that's weird, so the only one who drops a full Necro book or the scroll is Neira? I think I'm going to look for one on a vendor for one because I just returned to UO and don't know anyone to do a champ with. Thanks for all the help. If anyone's on Napa let me know!
The necro guest giver in New Haven gives you a full one (all 17 spells). Just make a new char with 49 necro, get the quest, get necro up to 50 - there is your reward.

S

Sebrina

I know this is an older post, but I've had that spell for years and (still) do not know any good use for it. Can someone tell me?