• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WHAT'S NEXT????

N

nobuttkisser

Imagine that you have awaken, went into your favorite sim and low and behold:

No more lag
- Custom Content is a plenty
- Botters are non exhistent
- Free Green is an option for those who want it
- Skills work fine
- Payouts are such where you no longer have to deal with ATM's
- cheaters are now identified via "the servers" and all who cheat are dealt with severely and immediately
- All "Free/Thank You" anniversary are given to each player who qualified
- all updates are now posted most expediently (pardon spelling)
- The EAL game "as a whole" runs with little to no problems

Given the nature of most of the users of this game and message board a basic question for those who "demand things yesterday....",

WHAT'S NEXT?????

G

We would love to see this all happen but it's going to take time it's not like we can fall asleep and then wake up and it's all done they just worked 48 hours on a bug issue with almost no sleep!

I

imported_Danny Dots

people always want more more more more more more more more. Just take it for what it is and the improvements will come

I

imported_corpatortis

imagine if people presented their ideas in a constructive and polite manner instead of sarcasm.

edit for typo

I

imported_MARCIN2006

What would come next would be all the features we spent almost a year talking about on the wiki, and on the blog. Like the option to have multiple lots, live in multiple lots, portals that connect lots, having the option to leave your house open after you log out, etc...!

G

<blockquote><hr>

buying a lotto ticket cuz boy i'm feeling lucky!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

G

I love the anticipation of new things coming along. We all know that they do their best to get things rolling and obviously it will take time. But sometimes you have to view comments posted on this forum as light fun. Because lately all i've seen was bantering and name calling back and forth. Though it's interesting to read it divides us in more ways than 1!