• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats next after travel form?

• Thread starter Bo Riddler
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bo Riddler

Not only have I survived on a Druid beyond 10th, I am now up to 32nd level and my Tauren is a lot of fun to play.

But what next? With travel form now an ability, what is the next in the series of shape altering shifts that I get to look forward to?

Bo

B

Bo Riddler

Thanks. I just realized I made this post on 9-1-7 at 32nd level. Now only 3 days later, I am 37th level. So, looks like I played my Druid too much this Labor Day weekend.

The reason I thought there were more shift changes coming is because whenever I get a new Bear form ability, it indicates it can be used in either Bear Form or Dire Bear form. Is dire Bear under the Feral Tree or how to you become Dire?

lol

Bo

L

Lord Abernathy

You get Dire Bear at level 40 (no quest, just visit trainer)...this essentially replaces your regular bear form but you keep all bear abilities.

Regular Bear = mail armor.
Dire Bear = plate armor.

That's basically it...and of course you'll get more health, stm, etc.

The only other shapeshifting talent-wise are Tree of Life (restore tree talent) and Moonkin form (Balance talent).