• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's happening here?

C

CaptRex

I've seen same threads in this section? That's a spam.... Those threads must be sticky... Man.....

A

Argoas

yeah, i see news from years ago posted suddenly. What do moderatos think?

C

CaptRex

This is a gaming section and I posted AO stuff here.. I noticed that this section is already dead.. They should be the one who make game reviews for this section.. but I don't know what's happening now.. Most of the users here were focusing on F*#K?*G politics!

Drakken Payne

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I take it from the age of this thread you aren't talking about the way the new management is running things here at Stratics...

K

Kellogg

I take it from the age of this thread you aren't talking about the way the new management is running things here at Stratics...
I was thinking it was about the current fiasco until I looked at the dates.

*wondering if this post will even show up*

C

CaptRex

No sir... I'm not questioning the mods here.. I'm just wondering and ti should have actions for that.. I heard that there's a new management and mods as well and I guess it's gonna be fine now..