• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats a good champ spawn pvp mage template

B

Barrakketh

As of now I have

120 magery
120 resist
120 med
120 eval int

what should I use for the other 2 skills ?

Inscription ? Poisoning ? Alchemy ? Fencing ? Wrestling ? Any other ?

Thx in advance for your advice

:shots:

H

HeathBar

Necro is good for champs for wither, but I personally like poisoning in my temp. Poison fields are nice and if you're blue and get raided by reds, just thrown down a bunch of poison fields and then finish them off with magery.

120 mage
120 eval
120 resist
120 med
120 wrestling
80 posioning
left overs in focus

GL

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'ld use hiding and stealth or ninjastiu and anatomy

Antomy becuase if you have high anat and eval them work together in an average for a wrestling defence and ninjatsiu becuase you can insta hide to recall out sharpish.

B

Barrakketh

Does fencing still work like it used to ?

I was thinking I could use fencing if you use a spell channeling weapon instead of wrestling and use poisoning too for fields and my weapon ?

B

Barrakketh

Necro is good for champs for wither, but I personally like poisoning in my temp. Poison fields are nice and if you're blue and get raided by reds, just thrown down a bunch of poison fields and then finish them off with magery.

120 mage
120 eval
120 resist
120 med
120 wrestling
80 posioning
left overs in focus

GL
Ya thx I was thinking of using a fencing & parry combo , but wrestling and poisoning would be easier since I have poisoning skill already.

M

Mythic

Does fencing still work like it used to ?

I was thinking I could use fencing if you use a spell channeling weapon instead of wrestling and use poisoning too for fields and my weapon ?
Sounds good to me although you wont be able to utilize your specials

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As of now I have

120 magery
120 resist
120 med
120 eval int

what should I use for the other 2 skills ?

Inscription ? Poisoning ? Alchemy ? Fencing ? Wrestling ? Any other ?

Thx in advance for your advice

:shots:
Stealing and Snooping. Just think, you could keep all of your scrolls, and then take the best of the ones the other people get...la

spoonyd

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds good to me although you wont be able to utilize your specials
Tactics isn't required for poisoning w weapons like a kryss so the idea is fine. You just won't deal much damage with your weapon alone without the tactics damage buff.

B

Barrakketh

Tactics isn't required for poisoning w weapons like a kryss so the idea is fine. You just won't deal much damage with your weapon alone without the tactics damage buff.

What I'm thinking is with weapon skill and parry skill I'll be able to take advantage of HCI and DCI bonus on weapons and shields , to make it harder to be hit by dexxers.

I can poison my own weapons using another character, but thats just for added dmg. It seems having the fencing/parry combo with a weapon and shield plus any hci and dci bonus on gear will make it harder for dexxers to do dmg , and is better than wrestling alone.

spoonyd

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To parry u need 80 Dex remember. That's gonna hurt your INT. Having some weap skill and lotsa DCI would do the trick. If you wanna go w a weapop and poisoning, you'll need HCI also and getting all that on a good suit is REALLY hard. It's better to do a couple things well and make a suit around those things.

M

Mythic

Oh Im aware you dont need tactics for the poisoning special as poisoning will do the trick, same as wrestle, dont need tact for it either to pull off disarms and stuns. But i wouldnt limit myself to just a kryss or limit my specials to poisoning. I work an archer mage using repeaters and shortbows mainly to disrupt spells but also have a 40 ssi regular bow good for a EXP FS and the non resistable para from the bow.(dammed evasion)Or open with a mortal :)

90 dex is what id aim for and it can be done. whats the kryss 2.25 secound swing delay? if so that puts you at 1.5 secound swings and givs you whats required to parry effectivly. Any ssi on that kryss and its lookin a whole lot nicer,

Ive got some good sc no neg ssi di daggers which can be poisoned if your on LS, dont have any with a hitspell included though sorry.