• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whatever EA WTF Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I am writing this in it's on Post b/c I feel like and b/c what i have to say will offend EA alot but for you guys to just quite a game that has been here for years and a game for me and so many others another way of life. IS JUST [censored] STUPID. I know this post want last long but Come on and don't tell me it's b/c of money and all that [censored]. I own 3 companies and My best friends owns 17 online gaming sites So i know a thing or two about this [censored], you guys are just [censored] giving up that's all there is to it. you are just giving up, Some of us Love this game and would do ne thing for it. If you are hurt for money then hell Make it a free game and do the donations [censored], Like create a package for simoleans, and other rares that objects that are not in the game yet but come on EA When i sign up i didn't know u all was going to close and i will look thru the agreement but does it say ne thing about this game is non refundable i mean if it doesn't look at how much money you are going to lose b/c ithat, I think you need toThink long and hard about what u are doing and is it so hard just to leave the game as it i mean come on. Like i said some ppl like me this is my 2nd life. Well i know this will get pulled soon but atleast i got my feeling out.

G

Giving up??? This game will be shut down permanentally on August 1st. For those that stay I wish them much luck and happiness. I however, am going to go on my merry way. I don't call that giving up, I call that walking away with my head held high and memories to cherish forever. I will not be there the day the plug is pulled. Death in any form is hard for all, harder on many. I have been positive of the development of the game, only to find it was all for naught. So if that makes me one that gives up, so be it. I walk away saddened, but not sorry for doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.