• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What you might win Sunday...

E

Eldorian

Well, one of these at least.

Figured I'd tease a few of you:

K

Kinjiro

If only I could reach through the screen...Hopefully this weekend's football games can tide me over till you announce the winners on sunday. So I was thinking that whomever does win a card maybe someone could start a thread and when they get access could take a sort of screenshot all together to post here. Bah, I was just thinking out loud though. Good luck to everyone and for god sakes report all the bugs you can get your hands on!

E

Eldorian

god sakes report all the bugs you can get your hands on!
Not only that, but each quest you do you get a submission form to fill out and put your thoughts in. Make sure you do that for each one so Blizzard gets a good idea of how they're doing.

K

Kinjiro

Not only that, but each quest you do you get a submission form to fill out and put your thoughts in.
I did not know this. I'm glad blizzard added in something like that, and I hope that most of the people in the beta truly use it to the fullest.

F

Fojos

I did not know this. I'm glad blizzard added in something like that, and I hope that most of the people in the beta truly use it to the fullest.
This feedback thing was in BC beta too. ^^

L

Lag

Bad eldorian! Bad!

*cough*

Wrath of the Lich King™ beta test

You have been selected to participate in the beta test of World of Warcraft®: Wrath of the Lich King™. Welcome!

In the beta test you will get an opportunity to play the new Northrend continent, the Death Knight hero class, and character levels above 70. We look forward to your feedback on the overall experience, including quests, monsters, zones, aesthetics, and more. We would also appreciate reports on any bugs you may encounter. These can be logged using the /bug command explained below.

Getting started:

In order to participate in the beta test, you must upgrade an existing retail account which has been upgraded with The Burning Crusade®, allowing you to connect to the Wrath of the Lich King™ test realms. The World of Warcraft®: The Burning Crusade® game client that you use must be patched up to version 2.4.2 or later in order to install the beta test client.

Go to http://beta.wow-europe.com/expansion to download the installer, and copy character(s) to our test realms.

Please be prepared to enter the current retail World of Warcraft account name and password you use, and the appropriate beta code listed below to authenticate your eligibility to connect to the Wrath of the Lich King test realms. To participate in the beta tests, you must have a valid retail World of Warcraft account active and in good standing as of July 15, 2008.

Below is a beta code that will allow you to upgrade the Account you use to play World of Warcraft®: The Burning Crusade®. Each beta code can be used only once to upgrade an active retail World of Warcraft® account.

<key removed>

Please retain this email for your records. If you experience any issues creating or accessing the temporary Blizzard Account, please email Billing Support at [email protected].

Sending us feedback:

Typing /bug in chat will open an error reporting interface, and we encourage you to use it any time you encounter a problem or want to send us a suggestion.

Troubleshooting:

If you experience any difficulties installing the beta game client, or have problems connecting to the test servers, please contact Technical Support either by posting on the appropriate forum at http://beta.worldofwarcraft.com or by email at [email protected]. Please remember that this software is still undergoing development, so any in-game issues should be reported using the /bug feature.

Is the email for you lucky few.

NOTE: THE WWI KEYS ARE FOR EU. YOU MUST EMAIL BLIZZARD AFTER GETTING THE EU INVITE TO SWAP IT FOR US.

J

Joshmaul

So the keys are EU? So "wowbetatech" is who we E-mail if we get one? (How will we know they WILL switch 'em...?)

R

Rockafizz

teasing mean =(

it makes it that much more of a sour loss for those of us who dont win :bored:

but those of us who do win will be dancing :danceb: and praising you :bowdown:

C

Cais

Didn't get into WoW beta.
Didn't get into TBC beta.
Maybe this time I'll get lucky? I can only hope =].

R

Rikrik

At what time will the winners be announced? (And will the wwi key come in a PM or by email?)

E

Eldorian

At what time will the winners be announced? (And will the wwi key come in a PM or by email?)
Don't know on the time Sunday - not sure when I'll get home and then I need to judge the Beta Key contest and then run the random script to select the winners for the WWI contest.

All winners will be contacted via PM on these forums.

Beta key winners will have their keys emailed to them.

WWI card winners will need to provide me with a mailing address to mail the cards to them. I won't scratch off the codes.

L

Lag

Okay. I got a WWI card (I went to the WWI) so this is how it will work.

When you receive your WWI card, register it to a email (doesn't have to be your WoW acc. email). You will (sometime soon, hopefully) receive an invite to the EU beta. After this, you must forward the following info to [email protected]

Acct Name
Email
Promo Code
Region you play from

name the title "Regional Key Issue" and you will be swapped in order of which the emails are received. Then go to
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=9023683582&sid=1

and post that you have not received an email (since you just signed up) to help hasten the process. The Customer Service of forums is where you want to post if you have any other concerns about the swap/invite (or post here. I'm sure we can help, too.).

Eldorian and I hope to see you guys ingame :)

X

Xarris08

That's not funny man! Would be really amazing to have my hands on one of those.... One can dream.

E

eisnerguy1

Wow those cards are tempting :danceb: Already in the WoTLK beta, so just here for the WWI card. But yeah, the beta is pretty awesome, when the lag isn't too bad :p Looking forward to seeing some of you guys on the Lich King server/realm hopefully

X

Xarris08

Wow those cards are tempting :danceb: Already in the WoTLK beta, so just here for the WWI card. But yeah, the beta is pretty awesome, when the lag isn't too bad :p Looking forward to seeing some of you guys on the Lich King server/realm hopefully
So, you're already in the beta..and just want..the card?

S

Ssonic19

So you won't be needing that beta key if you win...

So... my new best friend over the internet... :p

N

Nyaz

Indeed, won't be needing that beta key, eh, eisnerguy1, eh, eh?

There's always a place for that over here. Riiiight here.

E

eisnerguy1

Sorry guys, already promised my roomate that extra beta key. He was a bit jealous when I got the opt-in beta key from Blizzard. Told him right after that if I somehow got an extra beta key it would go right to him. No offense guys.

Comes with a mini-Tyrael pet. I think that's his prime motivation. :)
Pretty much