• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What would you pay for this..?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't want to hear "it's missing SSI or Fireball"... No ****... Hate when people do that... It's like nothing is ever good enough...

BUT what would you pay for this?

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Aww man its missing Fireball!! Thats to bad cus if it did have fireball it would be worth like 5k rather then nothing. My suggestion is feed it to the purple chest in luna. The reason why its worthless is the "Crafted By Tesla Wear" No one wants that on their armor or weps man.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's prolly worth 40-50mil IMO.

I don't know though tbh. With Imbuing around the corner it could cause that to only be around 30m....if that.

M

Malkon

Aww man its missing Fireball!! Thats to bad cus if it did have fireball it would be worth like 5k rather then nothing. My suggestion is feed it to the purple chest in luna. The reason why its worthless is the "Crafted By Tesla Wear" No one wants that on their armor or weps man.
What happened to the "Oh I'm a changed kid, I'm sorry for everything I'm done, I'm respectful now and blah blah blah..."? lol still the same kid it seems like...

S

SUPRsalad

What happened to the "Oh I'm a changed kid, I'm sorry for everything I'm done, I'm respectful now and blah blah blah..."? lol still the same kid it seems like...
One can change, and still ruse/bust balls. . .
Look at me, im made of 100% unadulterated awesome blocks, and
I ruse with the best of em. Grow some skin, Tesla probably didn't get past the first few words of it before realizing it for what it was. . just ruse.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sold it on Atl for 75 to "Don Juan Diablo"... He made the offer earlier, and I wasn't sure, those weps are tricky to sell. SOme you think are worthless, turn out to be 20 mil weps... Others you think are crazy, are worth 2 mil... But that's the old school mentality I guess.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's prolly worth 40-50mil IMO.

I don't know though tbh. With Imbuing around the corner it could cause that to only be around 30m....if that.
What I just found about imbuing really pissed me off, FIRST you can't unravel enhanced items.. SO all those weps I have been hording... Just filling up space, and now I need to open a temp vendor house, and have another pvp auction... Invitation only of corse... Like the last 3.

Second, you can't use Fort powder on items, so once they are busted, that's it... DAMMIT!

B

Balian of Asgard

so what do you do? max it to 255 before imbuing?
and wait till its 1/255 before repairing?

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Sold it on Atl for 75 to "Don Juan Diablo"... He made the offer earlier, and I wasn't sure, those weps are tricky to sell. SOme you think are worthless, turn out to be 20 mil weps... Others you think are crazy, are worth 2 mil... But that's the old school mentality I guess.

that is my weapon that i bought off hag, who got it from yardman, ATL had nothinh to do with it

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that is my weapon that i bought off hag, who got it from yardman, ATL had nothinh to do with it
I just made it yesterday... and sold it on Atl.

Yardman did buy a wep like that off me like a year ago tho. Except I think his was -23.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

that is my weapon i got from yardman

lol why do u lie tesla>?
Cause I wanted too... I never said I had it in the initial post... But after I posted it I was BOMBARDED with ICQ's and PM's asking me for it, had to make up a sell story so they would stop... Who cares dude... GREAT detective work...
I was curious of the worth, Yardman actually got it for a steal.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cause I wanted too... I never said I had it in the initial post... But after I posted it I was BOMBARDED with ICQ's and PM's asking me for it, had to make up a sell story so they would stop... Who cares dude... GREAT detective work...
I was curious of the worth, Yardman actually got it for a steal.
Tesla do you realize that you make yourself look like a d ouche everything you post? Why do you do stuff like this? Whats the point in lying about this wep?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tesla do you realize that you make yourself look like a d ouche everything you post? Why do you do stuff like this? Whats the point in lying about this wep?
For attention, to get a reaction, and people like you just feed right into it EVERY single time... Simple minded sheep.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For attention, to get a reaction, and people like you just feed right into it EVERY single time... Simple minded sheep.
How am I feeding into it? I guess im giving you attention, but im honestly trying to help you understand that you're embrassing yourself, you simply could have just stated you wanted to know how much this was worth because you sold it a while back, what was the whole point is saying someone on atl bought it? where you trying to impress people with the money you claimed to make? The only reason you're even telling the truth now is because you got caught in the middle of a pointless lie. I kinda get the attention thing I guess, but do you really enjoy telling pointless lies? This is a habit for you irl? Maybe you need to talk to someone that can help you with this problem.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How am I feeding into it? I guess im giving you attention, but im honestly trying to help you understand that you're embrassing yourself, you simply could have just stated you wanted to know how much this was worth because you sold it a while back, what was the whole point is saying someone on atl bought it? where you trying to impress people with the money you claimed to make? The only reason you're even telling the truth now is because you got caught in the middle of a pointless lie. I kinda get the attention thing I guess, but do you really enjoy telling pointless lies? This is a habit for you irl? Maybe you need to talk to someone that can help you with this problem.
Again, this is a video game, please leave real life out of it... Thank you... What I do in my real life is my concern, not yours... but hell, I guess your already obsessed with what I do in game, why not move onto what I do IRL as well...? Enjoy your obsession... And I am not embarassed in the LEAST! Lots of people think it's rather funny actually. And not as big of a deal as you make it... SO again, enjoy your obsession.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again, this is a video game, please leave real life out of it... Thank you... What I do in my real life is my concern, not yours... but hell, I guess your already obsessed with what I do in game, why not move onto what I do IRL as well...? Enjoy your obsession... And I am not embarassed in the LEAST! Lots of people think it's rather funny actually. And not as big of a deal as you make it... SO again, enjoy your obsession.
How you manage to tell me to keep it out or IRl then manage to say I have obsession problems irl in the same paragraph(if you could call what you wrote a paragraph) makes no sense to me.

Also who is lots of people? Im rather sure your the only one that finds what you say funny.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How you manage to tell me to keep it out or IRl then manage to say I have obsession problems irl in the same paragraph(if you could call what you wrote a paragraph) makes no sense to me.

Also who is lots of people? Im rather sure your the only one that finds what you say funny.
Enjoy your obsession.

D

Duke X. Winter

Oooo! MY TURN! Wait for it....wait for it....

Enjoy your obstetrician.

Crap....that was wrong, wasn't it?