• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What would you do

L

Little Sadie

I'm probably going to max cash with Mr. T in the next two weeks. What does everyone do with an uber once they max? Would you keep him as a maxed cash uber and just make another toon? I have other toons that are working all HQs and don't really need another one do play like that. I know some go on to max sell then the rest but I don't know if I want to do that. Delete him? Keep him as an uber? Make him a regular toon? So what would you do?

A

alisagrace86

why would you put in all that work and then delete him? not that i'm one to talk i do that all the time but thats because i enjoy training for gags more than doing hq and such but i would keep him as a cash uber and start a new one :)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've known a few friends to do this as well: Every so often, you pull it out for nostalgic reasons and run them through a CFO. I kept saying I'd take screenies of all aspects of my uber mouse then delete her, but I just can't seem to do it.

S

soupandquackers

Alot of people i know make them into a regular toon after a long time. I wouldnt want to delete a toon after the effort.