• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What world are you in?

• Thread starter Bumbledogswirls
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bumbledogswirls

I think it would be useful for us to figure out if there is anyone elseon stratics in our respective worlds. Put down each character is more than one, and write their worlds.

ZeebaZeebaEata:Caitsith

RDM:22, WHM:19, MNK:18, THF:16, BLM:14, WAR:8

Windurst

Getting closer ^^...

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RDM21? You don't need help leveling. Put your flag up. You're a RDM, people will grab you.

Chaparrita - Caitsith - San d'Oria - WHM75 SMN75 BLM37 RDM35 BST19 MNK18 SCH17 THF15 WAR13 NIN10 SAM08 DRG05 DRK03 BLU02 PLD/RNG/COR/DNC/PUP/BRD01 lol

My primary goals are RDM to 40 (for BCNMs) and SCH to 37 (for a better sub choice).

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Names not important, but I used to play on Alexander back in the day. Redmage, blackmage, thief and ninja all were 75. Had a bunch of other high jobs as well.