• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What weird loot do you collect?

Lug

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I'm out hunting I can't pass up smithy hammers if they have nice mods. I don't EVER use them I just can't pass them by on a corpse. I MUST LOOT THEM. lately, I've been locking down some of the nicer ones on anvils just for some deco in my house.

Anyhow, what weird items do ya'll loot?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Food. I have no idea why, but I have always felt the need to pick up any food items I find on corpses. I just carry the stuff around in my bag and eventually eat it. One time I started saving all the food I collected for a few weeks and turned a part of my house into a grocery store. Yes, seriously. :pancakes:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can't pass up 100% Elemental weapons. Even if they are total junk I can't pass them up. I've been collecting them for ages and while I do purge some eventually my "goal" is to have 1 of every Elemental type of each and every weapon there is.

I was doing great only needing a 100% cold Bokuto until SA came out and added a WHOLE new bunch of weapons I had to collect!! GEEZ didn't they DEV's know I was almost done with my collection!??!?!? hehe

I'm still working on that very slowly and while yes I do know I could just make them with reforging... Finding them in the loot is always my favorite. It's like Christmas!

I also have ALWAYS looted every gem I've ever found. Which meant when Imbuing came out.. I was WELL ahead of the game having over 50k of every gem already.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
I can't leave ingots and diamonds on a corpse. In my early days it was dead wood, blackmoor, fertile dirt and executioner's caps, not to mention, moonstones. :embarrassed:

Last edited:

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
100% elemental weapons. I got quite the collection now and some that have become 'very' wanted recently.
About half my collection are clean and only have the elemental damage mod and no others. (imbuers dream)

But they are my pretties......

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone actually pickup the gold coins from the corpses these days?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Depends on the character I'm on. Malag NEVER loots gold. As he's a Chivy/Bushido/Archer... between the 12-15 bows, 200 or so bandages and 3 full quivers he honestly can't carry anything much. I try to save room for a drop if I get one and relic worthy awesome items non-cursed, not Antique stuff... though he will ALWAYS pick up those 100% weapons and all gems since gems don't weigh much... and items he can send to the bank quick with a bag of sending.

My tamers all loot everything and anything... since they just carry books and bandages, ..... my sampire loots to a point but worries about weight a little bit..... my mages loot everything.

To be honest it's been so long since I've looted Gold on Malag half the time I don't even notice how much is on the mobs anymore. Since I use him more often than most of my other characters. Which sometimes bleeds over and then I don't loot gold for awhile and then I remember and it's like crap I could have been looting!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I do still loot gold, but guess it have to do with me being a RP red in the past, had to get some gold. If leather and wood was less heavy, I would loot that too.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I rarely garden anymore, but for some insane reason, I almost always pick up seeds. Maybe I just like filling those seed boxes....no idea why I do this.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
well its not loot per say, minor arty drop, but I collected a lot of gold bricks. I should of took a picture before I boxed up to do the new stone stuff in castle.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I really can't think of anything that currently spawns on critters that I collect.

I thought about it a moment and remembered the old crystal ball from liches! Do plain crystal balls still spawn?

Lady CaT

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Body parts! I enjoy feeding them to various pets who eat them, handing the occasional brain out to someone who truly needs one, using them in roleplay and otherwise just decorating random places with them.

Reactions: Lug

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I too used to loot the crystal balls. These days there isn't much I loot other than high end weapon and armor pieces... unless I am looting a sripter or a trash talker. Then I must loot everything of course.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I really can't think of anything that currently spawns on critters that I collect.

I thought about it a moment and remembered the old crystal ball from liches! Do plain crystal balls still spawn?
They don't, at least not that I'm aware of. And honestly I couldn't pass them up either :p

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No sadly as far as I know crystal balls no longer spawn on the Liches.