• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] What Weapons?

D

DVDA

Ok my Template is

120 Stealth
100 Hiding
120 Stealing
120 Ninjitsu
120 Wrestling
100 Snooping
40 Magery (will wear jewelry to get Magery up to atleast 60)

Now here is my question, what weapon do I use with Ninjitsu? Is there a weapon specifically that checks Ninjitsu Skill (like a Hammer checks Mace Fighting Skill)

Also it seems that Death Strike only checks your Ninjitsu & Hiding/Stealth skill so in essence does that mean you can use any weapon with it? even if you have no weapon skill?

G

gmcbroom

Yes. Though it really depends on what type of character your wanting to play. Your template makes me think your going to be a faction thief or just your everyday rogue. So the question you have to ask yourself is are you going to steal and run or steal and fight? If your going to to fight i suggest dropping Snooping and put Tactics on there 90 points minimum but 100 is preferred don't go past that though. You also need 50 minimum Ninjitsu to use the throwing stars and fukiya darts. Just my 2 cents.

D

DVDA

I plan to steal and run...

Throw some stars, dart and land a death strike if I have to but then continue to run lol

G

gmcbroom

Then you may not need Tactics but I still think its better to have than not. Because you get access to weapon specials that way. In your case it would enable you to do paralizing blow and disarm since you have wrestling. Both could come in handy if your caught out by your mark. I think you'll be able to disarm and then steal things that way. Just a thought. :)