• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] What vet reward should I sell?

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got back to UO after a few years hiatus and need some gold to get back on my feet. Got two unclaimed rewards on my nine year old account. Which one would be the best to try and sell and what can I expect to get for them?

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What shard are you on Mikni? I know on Atlantic the deco items seem to sell really well. The cannon (7th year), wall banner deed (9th year), decorative tree stump (7th year), and the character statue makers (6th year) all sell well. The ethys/polar bear also sell well but chances are you won't get as much for them.

I believe the average on a polar bear is tops 4.5 mil where as you get atleast 6 mil for a character statue maker and as much as ten for a cannon.

There are sites that allow you to check the current pricing of such items in Luna. I would check out what some of these items are selling for on your shard, pick the one that is selling for the most and offer it a little lower than is the current average in Luna.

Some things that don't sell for a lot right now are vet robes/cloaks and dye tubs.

Hope that helps and good luck!

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What shard are you on?

If you're on Napa, Cats, Atlantic or Pacific I can help you get started. I'll also give you top dollar for any reward you want to sell to help you get started.