• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to do!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Me

Maybe its time to close The Cooking Mechanic and our accounts! Me and my wife have been back 2 months and have been harnessed by the same girl for 2 months. We Block Her, Ignore her, Ban her and she makes a new sims changes the name and is right back sending us Bad Messages, IMing all out guest asking them to come to her house.... She ever went as far as to open a cooking house and move it behind mine..I blew it all off but Now This is taking all the fun away from the game. I have asked EA to fix this and just nicely ask her to leave us be and they did nothing..So It looks like Our TSO days are coming to a end soon!

ANY ADVICE Please!!!!

G

As soon as you log on, open 3 IMs.

I have been at your house for many hours and have not been asked to go elsewhere.

Boot and ban her until you have all her sims accounted for.

Do you have a cannon? Make her wish she never entered.

G

Actually open 2 so you can find out which sims she is playing that day. Then when you do open up another im and put her on the ban list.

M

Mr Me

But it gets so Old, We have a full house from open to close 20 hrs aday and having to watch for her to come in and mess with guest...She comes in trying to get us to roomie her...Omg if I told he half this gal has done Id be here till tommorrow

I

imported_Danny Dots

yeah that is really rude... i don't know what you should do but if you leave the game they she wins, lol.

M

Mr Me

Well this all started when we first opened our house and she was a roomie, She Would wait until me and Krysdale wasnt on and she would open the house wait for 30 people to come in and she would leave..I caught her on one of my other sims do it 4 times in a roll and laugh about it... Then one day while wife was singing to guest she would follow her and Insult them to drop there social...So we asked her to stop she didnt so we booted her..

G

Whatever, you do now. Do not leave EAL. This means, they win and you loose. This, is what they want. So, don't do it.

G

perhaps something you did upset her? remember the old saying...treat others as you like to be treated. I have been at your house 4 times and no longer go there, due to some issues I don't like there. 1 of those issues are, hosts being afk alot,and not taking all that good care of guests such as, serenading them and sometime even quite rude. I am sorry to be blunt, but you did ask for advise. Maybe take a little ore care of the guests? again I am sorry, but have seen this happen and it does upset people.

M

Mr Me

I Haft to say, Im Sorry you feel that way... We must do something right we have a full house around the clock... But cant please everyone in the world...Maybe your a bad tipper....

OHHHHHhhhhhhh BTW this person also has many sims with the name Summer such and Such

I

imported_MARCIN2006

Wouldn't this be considered harassment? If so you can try reporting her, since harrasment is against the terms. Or it could be a sever case of stalking and being envious, if thats the case then I don't have much advice except for ignoring her and banning her every time she makes a new sim.

There should be a option to ban all the sims on the person's account, new or old.

I

imported_rpsky3

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe its time to close The Cooking Mechanic and our accounts! Me and my wife have been back 2 months and have been harnessed by the same girl for 2 months. We Block Her, Ignore her, Ban her and she makes a new sims changes the name and is right back sending us Bad Messages, IMing all out guest asking them to come to her house.... She ever went as far as to open a cooking house and move it behind mine..I blew it all off but Now This is taking all the fun away from the game. I have asked EA to fix this and just nicely ask her to leave us be and they did nothing..So It looks like Our TSO days are coming to a end soon!

ANY ADVICE Please!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am at your house now.. I am there all the time! i love it there! I am always treated so well. I know who you are talking about and I think she is just so rude! I think reporting her and since she messaged me in game, i think I will report her myself. that is just down right rude and it is harassing. dont leave the game, dont let her win. you are better then that. please stay. we need your kind in game....

G

It would give me a good reason to go visit but what would I have to come back to if they quit? I would be sad!

-Skinnerette

E

Elizabeth Z

Well number one don't leave on her account or she wins.

Two, ignore her to the best of your ability. Even by making this post your giving her the attention she wants and obviously craves. I can't say that shes a child because there are alot of mentally deficient adults in this world and in the game I'm sure. However the more attention you give and the more upset you are well the more she wins.

Personally I've been there I had a stalker along with one of my 'in game' husbands for months. I knew every few days to expect a new surprise. At first we both let it get to us then eventually we just started laughing about it. Basically laughing at HER for acting such a fool and finally one day Poof she stopped. I have no idea if she moved on to stalk someone new or gave up out of lack of response.

Its so sad that someone goes through such lengths to make someone else's game time so miserable. And I don't think that unless shes saying something against the TOS or has something in her bio against the TOS that there really IS much you can do.

But know this. You can beat her. Use all your brain power and patience and know that in the end YOU WILL WIN.

E

Elizabeth Z

Also summer dear I dont think someone not serenading you is bad service. But thats my opinion. Personally thats what beds are for hun. Roll down the covers slide in and green up. Just because someone is running a house and offering you a service doesn't make them a personal servant to all there.

And manners and politeness run both ways. So please be kind to your hosts and hostesses and they will be kind to you. And if they aren't then don't go back

Liz.

G

Can you please explain to me again how an AVATAR can upset another AVATAR to the point of them going far out of the way in RL to ruin the experience of the GAME for them? I am not quite understanding how this works? I am going to need some more help comprehending this better.

*note a bit of sarcasm*

T

TKSpeedy1

I feel your pain...a couple of years ago, I ticked off someone in the game. After that, she kept deleting her sim and recreating only to make friends with me, become a roomie and totally destroy my house. Ever come on to a polka dotted house? Not fun! I spent thousands of simoleans fixing the place up. Then when she couldn't do that anymore after they put in the building privilege feature, she would come and clog toilets and stuff. Thank God she finally gave up. I wish you luck with your pain in the...uh...ahem....:)

I

imported_rpsky3

this person has many accounts and uses them to harass them. they try to take the people from their skill house, say things and give negative to the guests. they are very rude and very disrespectful. after this happens for so long, it gets annoying and very frustrating. this person does it with intent to hurt and destroy a person or in this case .. a house. It is that it keeps happening over and over with out stop. That is called harassment. in rl or in game, it is the same thing.

G

How bout you make a backdrop CC that says if my stalker calls you tell her hi for me, hope you enjoy your stay with us.

I like to poke fun at stalkers.

G

I am sorry I was being sarcastic to summer.....

I will never get how someone could waste their time to go to such great lengths to make a game (a freaking game) miserable for someone else. And to sum it up to lack of serenades..... goodness what has things come too?

I

imported_gensi

I've been to their house tons of times, and never have to sleep/get social because they DO serenade. Sometimes over serenaded. Had no problems with food either. Also, I believe I'm able to get along just fine at a house without begging for serenades because I'm too lazy to do what the game is here for, simulate real life.

G

<blockquote><hr>

yeah that is really rude... i don't know what you should do but if you leave the game they she wins, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

x

T

TKSpeedy1

My stalker is the reason I will not take roomies anymore. It's so hard to know who to trust. I didn't even play for a very long time because of her.

G

Stalkers confuse me. Why are people so psycho?

(am I allowed to call people psycho?)

G

I think that after a while of stalking it's expected of them. Then they see it as if they stop then the person they are stalking wins!

It's a vicious cycle.

G

Go ahead and call it as you see it. We call frogs "frogs" &amp; birds "birds" so why cant we call a psycho "psycho"?

"HELP, I have a psycho stalker living right next door!" We need a psycho stalker offender list in ea-land.

G

I can't say that i've ever had a threatening stalker. I've had annoying ones who were annoying enough that I can relate.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Stalkers confuse me. Why are people so psycho?

(am I allowed to call people psycho?)

[/ QUOTE ]

God yes!

HI APRIL

I will stalk you anytime....

srsly.

S

Sunflowers

Summer,

The house is open all the time, it is also a hard place to get in. If a place like that is full all the time it gives you a reason to think that its a good place to skill. All the roomies are very pleasant and they do have real life greening as well as the rest of us who play. So don't think that the roomies or the owners are superman because they AFK just like the majority of us who do while we are playing. I'm not being rude and I'm not starting anything here but to me that place is the best. There's always HC and serenades all the time.

I

independent117

ok i know your talking about me because i have had several ppl message me saying your writing about me. ihave proof stating that you have been harassing me and that you have tried stealing things...in your own words. i just want the other side of th story to be told. i saved our IMs so i could show ppl that im NOT the one who has been harassing him. he creates different sims and came to my house harassing me and my roomies to the point where they left becasue they didnt wanna deal with the drama ( and i would to and i still talk to them btw) im over this whole thing. i have all 12 of there sims on iggy and im tired of this. i have friends to back me up if you. and if you want to see the saved IM's just go head and send my a private message guys : ) well thats all i had to say.

hun i dont wanna fight like this, its crazy and btw i left your house not because i hated to but because i wanted to try doing my own thing. and for you to tell me i couldnt do a cooking house because it was bad for business ..was just rude thats why your doing all this. because you wanted to stay you number 2. as you put it.

M

Mr Me

I refuse to turn this into a 12 yr old Fight!!

ALL I WANT IF YOU AND YOUR 100000000 Sims to say way and out of my HOUSE make 10000000 Cooking Houses I honestly dont care sweety!! Peace is all Im asking for.. Noone even though about you, Noone cared.... I even deleted your New Sim Message "HAHAHA Your Number 5 On List" And Went on didnt give you no second though... Until people are people Messaged me upset.. That you once again made a sim to come in the house and message everyone in the house... JUST STAY THE @@@@ out of my house and life....PLEASE

I

independent117

actually i havent been to your house considerding i was on the phone with tso trying to figure out why my second account wasnt working and then i finally got online only long enough to do see that my bf sim came YAY..then i talked to a friend and loged off so i could spend time with my husband to be : ) so i honestly dont know where your coming up with this. tso check my log notes for proof , thanks : )

this is the last message about this issue please just stop hun : ) im asking you not tell you ..just stop.

M

Mr Me

OMG aint you reading the post.... People I dont even know are saying you was IMing them....Come on...Go away...Stay Away....All Im asking......... I know at 16 "What you said you was when you moved in" This may seem fun to you...But your killing the game.... Just stop your BS....Just go work on your house and I will do that same like I have been!!! And Sweety I have 2 accounts all 5 in Ea-Land and 1 in TC3... And They have NEVER been deleted!!!!!

G

Looks like you both want peace, seems easy enough to get. Leave each other alone, problem solved.

M

Mr Me

Ok,,, Im Out of here... Time for bed... Just stay away Please....Insane Cooking, Cooking Crazy... And I will stay away from you like i have been doing....

G

<blockquote><hr>

1 of those issues are, hosts being afk alot,and not taking all that good care of guests such as, serenading them and sometime even quite rude. I am sorry to be blunt, but you did ask for advise. Maybe take a little ore care of the guests? again I am sorry, but have seen this happen and it does upset people.

[/ QUOTE ]Excuse me, but... When the hell did being serenaded become a God-given right? Ever heard of a bed?

G

Mr Me n independence you guys need to grow up!!! Stop airing your dirty laundry in public and learn to deal. Like Niki said...LEAVE EACH OTHER ALONE!!

It's one thing to post on the forum asking for help on what to do it's another showing your age and acting like 12 yrs old trying to get ppl to side with you!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

1 of those issues are, hosts being afk alot,and not taking all that good care of guests such as, serenading them and sometime even quite rude. I am sorry to be blunt, but you did ask for advise. Maybe take a little ore care of the guests? again I am sorry, but have seen this happen and it does upset people.

[/ QUOTE ]Excuse me, but... When the hell did being serenaded become a God-given right? Ever heard of a bed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Was the given intention of serenading so that we wouldn't have to use the bed or has it just been used for that unintentional purpose?

M

Mr Me

LOL... Your Funny... I was posting in reference to fixing a problem... Excuse me... At 30 years old I can see thur the fine glass... As to some of us play TSO for relaxation and some Ummm Play because thats there mental capacity

G

Wow, if he is grown up enough for ea to accept his money as a paid member then I think he is also grown up enough to post to this forum asking for advise. I do not see where he displayed any inkling of being a 12 year old at all.

Now, if you want to chime in and read and comment on this matter as you did then lets take a minute to think about this. Was it not independence who spitefully built a cooking house right next door to Mr Me and his cooking house? Im sure she did that out of love. Did she not send messages to his guests to try to get them out of his house? Even if that is fair game she did it to a point where the guests started to complain to him about it. Did she not personal message him and his wife with bad intentions? Furthermore, was it not her who chimed in here on this post and tried to make a bad situation worse? She has proven that she has a grudge against him with many actions on her behalf and personally, I would have done the same thing as Mr Me and I am very much an adult.

Possibly someday you will be frustrated for someone ruining your experience that you pay money for and you too will turn to the forum linked to it for advise. I could be wrong but I believe that is what a forum is for?

Internet forum- discussion board on the Internet (as per wikipedia). If you decide to go read Wikipedia on this matter you will further see that he did not break Forum netiquette by multi posting, spamming or being a troll. I am betting that there may be a couple people commenting here that are guilty of being a troll though.

G

OK I spent time reading the whole post and I am coming to defend my friend Mr. Me! I go to his house all the time (When I can get in). The fact is this... his house is open as much as possible and it is always full. That has to say something right there. If they were bad hosts then no one would go there.

Yes, this has gone a bit too long. The two of you need to stay far away from eachother. Is there such a thing as a restraining order in TSO? lol. Anyways, Mr. Me is a great guy who I enjoy talking with whenever we get a chance.

Mr. Me... can I get my 1k now in game for talking nice about ya? lmao. Just kidding:D

G

As this thead is rapidly heading towards a personal argument I'm going to politely request that all participants kindly take their differences off the forums and hopefully resolve their problems in game.

Polly

Status
Not open for further replies.