• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to do with two small plots on island?

JAY8533

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy folks.

Hoping the experts here can help me out again with my on-going housing saga. I don't play as much as I used to but when I do I want to make my little personal area in the game perfect.

I hold both spots on Blanche Island. I like the general idea of my main house (I borrowed some elements from one of Risso's designs...thanks Risso!):

I like this general theme, but I need something for the other plot on the island, a 7x7. The name of the pub is "Ranger's Retreat". I'm straining for ideas for the second plot to make it relate to the first one (archery range maybe?). Here is the plot...

Anyway, any suggestions for an idea for the second plot would be much appreciated (as well as any suggestions to make the first one look better too!). Thank you!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it's an island, you could make it into a boat dock and then stick a boat out next to it. Throw a bunch of barrels and crates and fishnets around, maybe stick a vendor on the dock and have him "fish". :)

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Redesigning my Blanche Island spots also so when I came on here and saw 'small plots' and 'island' in the title I thought I would come get some ideas :D Really like your little pub, good use of space :)