• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What to do with the old Genesis Archive House in Luna?

What would you like to see this property used as?

• An amazing rune library!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • A teleportation hub with a direct link to my house!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Vendor Mall!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tavern and Inn (or other RP establishment)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dirt pit that's private and will continue to be the eyesore of Legends Luna

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Hi Legends peeps,

I recently acquired the long-standing Genesis Archives house inside Luna walls, and I want to know what the community would like to replace it.

My initial thought was to bring an extensive rune library from Atlantic (800 books) to replace the one Genesis removed, but I wanted to get your thoughts on what the shard is missing. I know quite a number of shards have "teleport hubs" that link many shops and establishments. This is one idea. Please let me know if you have any others. I've been drooling over this house for nearly 10 years, so I want to make sure it's a place the community wants and will use. :)

Screen Shot 2015-12-15 at 10.43.49 AM.png

Cheers,
Clops

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I think you should sell it to me ;) It yours, it should be your vision. I'm just over joyed to see that eyesore gone lol. There are rune libraries about. Doesn't mean you couldn't do it better. I think vendor search pretty much handles the burdens of seeking items. My vendors are out in the boonies and don't really have a problem with traffic. RP things are awesome in theory and they sound like a winning idea. But honestly they never seem to go anywhere. People start off with great ideas about auction houses and such but they usually fall apart in a month, lol. If it were mine I'd make it my home with a limited amount of vendors, not a place where there's 30 vendors that mostly sit empty. I would have a set of dye tubs. I'd probably make it a museum. But i got a lot of stuff lol. Possibly a rune library.... but I'm not really crazy about the idea. There's 2 or 3 rune libraries just in Luna? But in general I think it's great it's in a real players hands and that you brought it before the community for opinions. Certainly put you way up on my list of decent people :) Hopefully someone will have some super ideas. Been checking it often to see where it goes :) Perhaps the answer lies in a combination of your ideas.