• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to do with 15 skill points?

P

pgcd

Hi guys,
after a looooong time I've returned to the game and found that the changes to chiv & bushido made my old sampire less than effective, so I've made him a new suit and moved some skills around, to reach a reasonable effectiveness.
Currently, everything's maxed except for 73 energy resist and 44 DCI, and the skills are as follows:
Anat 85 (100 with bracelet)
Bushido 120
Weap 120
Parry 80
Tactics 100
Necro 99
Chiv 100

HP 120-ish (can't check right now)
Stam 180
Mana 90

As you can see I have 15 points left - and I don't know how to use them.
From where I'm standing, the options are:
1) Free the slot on the bracelet and increase something else (Str or Int, perhaps?)
2) Keep the points on the bracelet and raise one skill by 15 points - Tactics, Anat, Parry or Chiv seem to be the reasonable choices here.

What do you suggest (I'm aware of the fact that everybody will have a different idea)?

One last thing: I play PvM exclusively...

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hard to say without seeing your full suit, but my gut says to free up that 140 imbuing intensity on your jewels and add something. Are you running 45 HCI and 40 LMC? How about 5 SSI on the suit to reach the swing speed tier at 35 SSI (assuming 30 SSI on weapon)? You can use some harder hitting AI weapons (like the longsword) doing this.

Only other thing I saw about your temp is that you have 320 skill points in weapon skills. You could probably go 60 parry and move those 20 skill points elsewhere.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I agree completely with Obsidian if you have 15 extra its best to add them and free up the spots on your jewels.

P

pgcd

I have 40 LMC, 45 HCI and 44 DCI (yeah, I know), so those are not a problem; 5 SSI would be nice but the ring is a 50% EP ecru citrine with some sweet mods (9% DCI was the other prop when I crafted it). I actually am not very keen on using pots so I wouldn't mind swapping it with a turq ring with SSI, but the skill points are on the bracelet... which means I have to find a different use for those 140 intensity.
For the record, the other props on the bracelet are DCI 15, HCI 13, Dex 7 and 3 LMC, and they sorta need to remain as they are to get to the caps.

Anyway, assuming I change those skill points on the bracelet, should I go with int or str, or is there a more esoteric use for some intensity? Would FCR be helpful, for instance? More than increased HP or mana?