• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What time do you do Gauntlet?

G

Every time I look in at the Gauntlet its just me and a lone DF in the halls. When do you do Doom? Like no way can I do him alone! Post your time in PDT.

G

Seems to me the same DF is still out in the halls. Been someone here as the DF spawn some of its minions, but they must have got run off, like I did.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I honestly dont go down there much. I think most folks though farmed it to death and got the arties they need for now. They also got extras that they are buying/trading for the ones that they dont have and need. I got you on ICQ so one nite might give you a holla and we can run it a couple of times. Okays. back to work.

G

Well as long as its before 8pm cdt as I am busy with PAS events then. I keep at least one or two charactors there so I can log in and try to get another arty, but my luck with them is bad, If I get one its one I don't want or need, or I don't get one at all. I have got a few that we put on our charactors, felt good to have a Doom arty and not pay for it.