• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What things do you think could help Siege?

What changes need to come to Siege to ensure retention, or encourage recruitment ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F

Førsaken

This shard needs less AoS and more player based items i.e. crafter stuff. I'm sorry to be the one to say it, but, adding more items to this shard be it by faction items or by adding increased monster drops, will NOT save the shard. For anyone out there that uses this example "the best pvp'rs will always use the best items" , i'm also sorry to break the news to ya, you're not the best pvp'rs out there. You're the best at equipping items and thats about it. You're not using any type of player skill, and are solely relying on equipment to win your battle, period. THEE best pvp'rs this shard has ever seen left shortly after AoShet was implemented. What has been happening to the shard ever since more and more stuff has been added? This shard has been dying. Siege Perilous was never meant to be an item based shard, period. Item based shards are called carebear shards to me, otherwise known as trammy land, or prodo shards. These shards are item based and that is why they have item insurance! They don't want any risk involved if they want to grow a pair and go out and fight. The siege population (when thrieving) wasn't concerned about faction items, or cursed artifacts, or doom items, all they were concerned about was where and who they were fighting. Fighting people, thats right, i said it, FIGHTING. Thats what siege is all about. NOT items, NOT decking out my pvp'r in leeto massive uber to the hilt items. Fighting fighting fighting. You want items, you want no risk, you wanna live forever with your precious, go join the rest of the carebears in trammy land!!! Get the fu*k off my server. Most of you people that are left here have come from trammy land and thats exactly what you have infected siege with. Fix Siege, make it glorious again, i say get rid of what killed it in the first place. Get rid of the items and bring back the player.
Horribly, bad opinion noted. :thumbup1: What gives you, the guy that can't adapt to current UO, the right to form such an ignorant opinion? I see way too much crying here lately on how **** was, get the **** over it. The only way you'll get what you want is for the DEVs to make a Pre-AoS server, and even then you'll cry about something being OP'd and ****ing item based. Point being? It'll either happen or it won't, but they won't give Siege Perilous that kind of special treatment *sadly*.

For all you ****tards that cry about people playing prodo shards, what do you have to say to the fact that I, and many others can ****ing own you all day long playing: T2A, Pre-Pub 16, Siege Perilous, Prodo shards?

I play them all, I play what gives ME the most pvp with my time. Siege Perilous is not that time. Maybe if people didn't make prime time PvP, 10-12+ at night during the week *when normal people have to be up early for work/school*, you'd have more people to attempt to gank. This is an East Coast server, yet, I feel a lot of you must not be East Coast.

Back to the point though, you ****ing fail, I own you, and my e-peen is way larger then yours.

p.s. **** all your wannabe, antiquated list of pvpers. I'm a has-been and a still-am pancake! I did all that they did, but better, and more of it-Thanks for playing!

V

Vaelix

This could potentially kill armor and weapon crafting.
Lets see.. There are no Arty weapons that are better than Imbued, Runic, Peerless Drops.. So your wrong there.

Arms, Gorg - Both better as Crafted Runics.

Legs, Gloves - Depending on your Other Stats, can be better as Crafted Runics than Arties depending on your Suits Stats.

Shield - Imbued 15% Dci is better than almost All arty drops.

What was that tim?

B

Black magick

Yea well im not in TNT any more so that might clear up a lil bit of the Qs you might have.
And if any one from TNT starts to say anything about this ,ya might want to rethink before you post other than Kat or Hat. us 3 were the only ones in vent (Hot Date)when it happen and you are only going to get there side of the story.And we all know how that all goes we all want to look like we were the good guy in the fight.
??? I was just making a bad attempt to bait the tnt who post a lot to come into this thread...

S

Scopulus Falco

??? I was just making a bad attempt to bait the tnt who post a lot to come into this thread...
hehe my bad,this wast directed to you .I just thought you were taking a poke at me for being TNT, I was just making it clear that im no longer with them.

T

Timothy_SP

This could potentially kill armor and weapon crafting.
Lets see.. There are no Arty weapons that are better than Imbued, Runic, Peerless Drops.. So your wrong there.

Arms, Gorg - Both better as Crafted Runics.

Legs, Gloves - Depending on your Other Stats, can be better as Crafted Runics than Arties depending on your Suits Stats.

Shield - Imbued 15% Dci is better than almost All arty drops.

What was that tim?
First, I said potentially so you can take your negative attitude and shove it. I'm just thinking out loud. I respect differing opinions when they are presented respectfully.

Secondly, then why do most factioners wear Faction gear? Why is that, if most crafted items are better? I always wonder if it's because they know nobody else can use them if they die? Kind of a "I might not have it, but you gain nothing from it either unless I buy it back!" Sure many do, but some don't. It seems like border line Insurance.

Chances are also that these "Imbued, Runic, Peerless Drops.. " will probably be Blessed and rarely, if ever, lost.

V

Vaelix

First, I said potentially so you can take your negative attitude and shove it. I'm just thinking out loud. I respect differing opinions when they are presented respectfully.

Secondly, then why do most factioners wear Faction gear? Why is that, if most crafted items are better? I always wonder if it's because they know nobody else can use them if they die? Kind of a "I might not have it, but you gain nothing from it either unless I buy it back!" Sure many do, but some don't. It seems like border line Insurance.

Chances are also that these "Imbued, Runic, Peerless Drops.. " will probably be Blessed and rarely, if ever, lost.
There are no Faction pieces for Arms or Gorget.

There are no Faction weapons and the Arty weapons are No where near as good as Imbued weapons for PvP.

The Faction Legs (Feys) Can be replaced if you do not need the DCI.

The Faction (Inquis) Can be replaced if you do not need the casting/LMC

The Faction (Stormgrip) can be replaced if you do not need the HCI.

My mage uses Faction : Orny,Ring,Glasses,RBC,Feys.. Which means i will be running Imbued : Arms, Gorget, Gloves and Totem of Void.

If im running a wrestle/Anat template I replace the ring and run an Imbued Ecru.

My Dexxer uses Faction : Gloves, Legs, Hat, RBC.. Which means i will be running Imbued : Arms, Gorget,Imbued ring, Imbued brace, and Totem of Void.

I run an Imbued weapon.

Meaning Mage runs 4 Crafting / Loot Items or 5 Crafting / loot items.

Dexxer runs 6 Crafting / loot items.

T

Timothy_SP

There are no Faction pieces for Arms or Gorget.

There are no Faction weapons and the Arty weapons are No where near as good as Imbued weapons for PvP.

The Faction Legs (Feys) Can be replaced if you do not need the DCI.

The Faction (Inquis) Can be replaced if you do not need the casting/LMC

The Faction (Stormgrip) can be replaced if you do not need the HCI.

My mage uses Faction : Orny,Ring,Glasses,RBC,Feys.. Which means i will be running Imbued : Arms, Gorget, Gloves and Totem of Void.

If im running a wrestle/Anat template I replace the ring and run an Imbued Ecru.

My Dexxer uses Faction : Gloves, Legs, Hat, RBC.. Which means i will be running Imbued : Arms, Gorget, and Totem of Void.

I run an Imbued weapon.

Meaning Mage runs 4 Crafting / Loot Items or 5 Crafting / loot items.

Dexxer runs 4 Crafting / loot items.
Ok, thank you for clarification.

Now on average, if you die and get dry looted, how much gold do you lose if nothing is sold back? How often do you lose that much? Do you think the average Siege player can afford to lose that much as often?

It just seems like a big stumbling block for new, and even casual, Siege players. Maybe I'm wrong.

V

Vaelix

Ok, thank you for clarification.

Now on average, if you die and get dry looted, how much gold do you lose if nothing is sold back? How often do you lose that much? Do you think the average Siege player can afford to lose that much as often?

It just seems like a big stumbling block for new, and even casual, Siege players. Maybe I'm wrong.
In gold im losing anywhere from 1-3 Mil..

However the curveball here is that If i wanted to.. I could replace the factions pieces by farming silver.. By that i mean they basically have a 100% Drop rate, you just have to be willing to invest the time. This can also be done on a PvP Template which is quite useful considering most "New" players will only have 1 account and do not want to dedicate their 1 template to a PvM Based character.

On the Flip side, the Non Faction arties ect ect require a PvM Based Template and require the same time.. If not more (That you would otherwise be using to farm silver) With an unknown drop rate.. By that i mean You can go Farm arties and get the Exact one you are looking for in 10 minutes *or* you could invest 5 days and never get that exact arty you are looking for.

As i said previously, faction arties make otherwise challenging time consuming farming possible for average joes who only have 1 character that is a pvp template.

T

Timothy_SP

In gold im losing anywhere from 1-3 Mil..

However the curveball here is that If i wanted to.. I could replace the factions pieces by farming silver.. By that i mean they basically have a 100% Drop rate, you just have to be willing to invest the time. This can also be done on a PvP Template which is quite useful considering most "New" players will only have 1 account and do not want to dedicate their 1 template to a PvM Based character.

On the Flip side, the Non Faction arties ect ect require a PvM Based Template and require the same time.. If not more (That you would otherwise be using to farm silver) With an unknown drop rate.. By that i mean You can go Farm arties and get the Exact one you are looking for in 10 minutes *or* you could invest 5 days and never get that exact arty you are looking for.

As i said previously, faction arties make otherwise challenging time consuming farming possible for average joes who only have 1 character that is a pvp template.
Ok, so instead of PvPing, these people will be out PvMing just so they can PvP again. So THAT is where everyone is on the shard. They are PvMing for silver. :)

Sometimes I think everything was so much simpler when you just needed to wait out stat and grab another set of GM Armor. Don't ya think? I know those times are past.

I wonder if there is a solution to this.

V

Vaelix

Ok, so instead of PvPing, these people will be out PvMing just so they can PvP again. So THAT is where everyone is on the shard. They are PvMing for silver. :)

Sometimes I think everything was so much simpler when you just needed to wait out stat and grab another set of GM Armor. Don't ya think? I know those times are past.

The problem with GM Armor is the power of skills in the game.. If we're all in GM armor everyone will be running Bushy Characters for the Free 5 Mana 50% HCI Crittable Lightning Strike.

Faction arties have the potential to be amazing for shards like siege, Players just need to accept losing them and farming for silver. (Which most of the Good Pvpers have done)

F

Førsaken

No offense dude, but you were never much of a PvPer, so why are you on this band wagon?

They expanded this game far too much to do any kind of backwards brainstorming. The items are staying no matter what you crybabies say here or on UHall.

Option 1) Put Faction Arties back to 1k silver per rank, re-introduce cursed Arties, and increase all Minor/ML Arty drops. *This game has evolved, now you all need to adapt or quit while you're ahead, or kindly STFU*

Option 2) The DEVs actually realize they can/will make profit on opening up an old school server and putting a team specifically to that server, along with GMs. *I don't think you people realize how many people would come back, free shards may have this, but they won't ever have the coding 100% like OSI, or be as legit, period*

Either way, problem solved in my opinion. With option 1, all the faction haters can still gear up with no problem with an increase aka FLOOD of cursed arties, minor arties, and ml arties. While factioners can still do their thing and get pleasure from putting scrubs in stat loss and possibly do more faction-based fighting *assuming they'll ever make faction sigils/towns worth a damn*. With option 2, it's more time, resources, and money-But, in the long run they would bring back their UO players.

T

Timothy_SP

No offense dude, but you were never much of a PvPer, so why are you on this band wagon?
Granted. I'm not on any band wagon. Just encouraging discussion and even learning some of what I've missed.

expanded this game far too much to do any kind of backwards brainstorming. The items are staying no matter what you crybabies say here or on UHall.

Option 1) Put Faction Arties back to 1k silver per rank, re-introduce cursed Arties, and increase all Minor/ML Arty drops. *This game has evolved, now you all need to adapt or quit while you're ahead, or kindly STFU*

Option 2) The DEVs actually realize they can/will make profit on opening up an old school server and putting a team specifically to that server, along with GMs. *I don't think you people realize how many people would come back, free shards may have this, but they won't ever have the coding 100% like OSI, or be as legit, period*

Either way, problem solved in my opinion. With option 1, all the faction haters can still gear up with no problem with an increase aka FLOOD of cursed arties, minor arties, and ml arties. While factioners can still do their thing and get pleasure from putting scrubs in stat loss and possibly do more faction-based fighting *assuming they'll ever make faction sigils/towns worth a damn*. With option 2, it's more time, resources, and money-But, in the long run they would bring back their UO players.
Nobody should have to STFU, but excessive whining is annoying.

What do you think will be done, if anything?

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make stelther count their steps again. Take 10 step push stealth button.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's keep the flames out of this thread guys, really. There seems to be a general consensus on a few things:

-We want passive detect in some form or another.
-We want Blackrock introduced.
-RoT needs fixed.
-Faction arties may need to be removed, even factioner's believe so.
-Almost no one thinks Siege is alright as is.
-Only on person(who I've never heard of) wants insurance here.

Let's keep this clean, and show we care about the community and not just trashing each other.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's keep the flames out of this thread guys, really. There seems to be a general consensus on a few things:

-We want passive detect in some form or another.
-We want Blackrock introduced.
-RoT needs fixed.
-Faction arties may need to be removed, even factioner's believe so.
-Almost no one thinks Siege is alright as is.
-Only on person(who I've never heard of) wants insurance here.

Let's keep this clean, and show we care about the community and not just trashing each other.
I don't think that 2-3 people out of 16 indicates that "even factioner's believe so".

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The problem with GM Armor is the power of skills in the game.. If we're all in GM armor everyone will be running Bushy Characters for the Free 5 Mana 50% HCI Crittable Lightning Strike.

Faction arties have the potential to be amazing for shards like siege, Players just need to accept losing them and farming for silver. (Which most of the Good Pvpers have done)
We do not need factions artifacts, they are against the spirit of Siege. NPC's should not sell high level items, special not for PVP.

The more suits the PvP'ers buy from the crafters, the more PvM'er and crafters will you see around, stocking vendors and being the sheeps for the wolves to kill.

Lets get this trammy items of Siege

Diablo FTW

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actualy faction arty is cool...
Its not the faction arty who take people off siege..

T

Timothy_SP

We do not need factions artifacts, they are against the spirit of Siege. NPC's should not sell high level items, special not for PVP.

The more suits the PvP'ers buy from the crafters, the more PvM'er and crafters will you see around, stocking vendors and being the sheeps for the wolves to kill.

Lets get this trammy items of Siege
There seems to be two schools of thought here.

1) Get rid of faction items altogether.
2) Make faction items super easy to get.

Both are at opposite ends of the spectrum. Is there a middle ground to be had? Don't think about what is best for YOU, but what is best for Siege.

Then there is the question what should be done about Arty's and Minor Arty's once that middle ground is reached.

Here's a crazy idea, what if somehow crafters could make faction items that the factioners could buy? Just brainstorming again.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got just a few more things to say...First of all, anyone posting in this thread and not even on the shard or active on the shard needs to GTFO of this thread (mostly pointing at forsaken and the rest of his bed buds). Second of all, i looked at who has voted before i posted this and there are definitely 4 names in the list of voters that need to say bye-bye to siege, specifically this newbie named "prime" (my guess this is forsaken on a second account). And lastly, to those haters of siege, to those that ....... < (insert crybaby noise here) need items to PvP, don't let the door hit ya where your mama shoulda. Go play with yourselves (no pun intended) in trammy land, bunch of worthless carebears...

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There seems to be two schools of thought here.

1) Get rid of faction items altogether.
2) Make faction items super easy to get.

Both are at opposite ends of the spectrum. Is there a middle ground to be had? Don't think about what is best for YOU, but what is best for Siege.

Then there is the question what should be done about Arty's and Minor Arty's once that middle ground is reached.

Here's a crazy idea, what if somehow crafters could make faction items that the factioners could buy? Just brainstorming again.
At this point I see it this way:

Everyone got by without faction artifacts before, with them though, not everyone is getting by. So they need to go.

T

Timothy_SP

At this point I see it this way:

Everyone got by without faction artifacts before, with them though, not everyone is getting by. So they need to go.
Yes, but as pointed out there still were "have" and "have not's". It seems the main argument from the "more factions arty's!" camp is that it allows the "have not's" a better chance at competing with normal arty's.

Do also think all artifacts should be removed as well? Then it will be "have" vs. "have not's" with Imbued items. Where does it end? Everyone running around naked with non-exceptional weapons?

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, but as pointed out there still were "have" and "have not's". It seems the main argument from the "more factions arty's!" camp is that it allows the "have not's" a better chance at competing with normal arty's.

Do also think all artifacts should be removed as well? Then it will be "have" vs. "have not's" with Imbued items. Where does it end? Everyone running around naked with non-exceptional weapons?
In my perfect Siege this is what would happen:

-Faction Artie's stay the same price.
-To get silver from creatures, you must actively attack them: IE as a tamer say "all kill"
-Silver from creatures is increased 5-10x(IE 150 for deamons, etc)
-Doom yields a cursed artifact per boss killed no matter what. You kill a room full of fleshrenderer's? You get that many arties, etc.
-Tokuno Champ spawns drop minors. The spawn included. Just like treasure of Tokuno, but only spawn creatures have a chance to drop them.
-Smoke bombs are taken out, or there is a delay between using stealth after them. If this is implemented, when using the hiding skill, I think stealth SHOULD be able to be used right away. Give a little incentive to the people playing with hide and not just smoke bombing.
-Passive detect based on skill.
-Blackrock or Alacrity turned on, perhaps perma.
-RoT tweaked.
Replica/SoT drops increased.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
QFT. Couldn't agree more!

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got just a few more things to say...First of all, anyone posting in this thread and not even on the shard or active on the shard needs to GTFO of this thread (mostly pointing at forsaken and the rest of his bed buds). Second of all, i looked at who has voted before i posted this and there are definitely 4 names in the list of voters that need to say bye-bye to siege, specifically this newbie named "prime" (my guess this is forsaken on a second account). And lastly, to those haters of siege, to those that ....... < (insert crybaby noise here) need items to PvP, don't let the door hit ya where your mama shoulda. Go play with yourselves (no pun intended) in trammy land, bunch of worthless carebears...

Morder...STFU. Seriously, you're a horrible pvper, you're a horrible pvmer...hell, you're probably a horrible crafter :sad4:

I would LOVE to see you try to fight someone in this "carebear" land as you call it. You would be stomped 24/7 365.

On a more friendly note. I don't think anyone in this thread hates Siege. Our guild went to a production shard to actually PVP. Not stand in Luna square and wait for hours until someone gathers the stones to attack one of us. Then up and disappear the second they take damage.

I would come back to this shard in a heartbeat if there were more people...I play this game for MY entertainment. Not someone elses perception of a better online community.

You all need to stop your pancakes. Play the game. If the game isn't satisfying your needs/interests....F'ing quit or move to a different shard. Production pvp is awesome. Tough competition, LOTS of people to fight and everything else you can imagine.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Option 1) Put Faction Arties back to 1k silver per rank, re-introduce cursed Arties, and increase all Minor/ML Arty drops.
Yes, insurance is a wonderful thing, isn´t it?

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So where the hell is everyone? I ran around for 20 minutes and didn't see a soul...

F

Førsaken

So where the hell is everyone? I ran around for 20 minutes and didn't see a soul...
And when you do, they'll fail so hard 1v1, that they'll try to 3v1 you, dismount failing all the way!

:gee:

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, look, another idiot. How cute!

Can't complain if it's easy access to all, now can you? Adapt or stfu, it's that simple.

:sad2:
Well since you don't play sp i see you adapted quite nicely...just like your girllfriend black rain who thinks that he has a active account that he logs on 1 month means he actually plays sp...

F

Førsaken

Well since you don't play sp i see you adapted quite nicely...just like your girllfriend black rain who thinks that he has a active account that he logs on 1 month means he actually plays sp...
Trust me, my being on Siege one day in a month, is more playing then you could ever possibly do.

p.s. Nice to see you're still pressed on BR's sac.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morder...STFU. Seriously, you're a horrible pvper, you're a horrible pvmer...hell, you're probably a horrible crafter :sad4:

I would LOVE to see you try to fight someone in this "carebear" land as you call it. You would be stomped 24/7 365.

On a more friendly note. I don't think anyone in this thread hates Siege. Our guild went to a production shard to actually PVP. Not stand in Luna square and wait for hours until someone gathers the stones to attack one of us. Then up and disappear the second they take damage.

I would come back to this shard in a heartbeat if there were more people...I play this game for MY entertainment. Not someone elses perception of a better online community.

You all need to stop your pancakes. Play the game. If the game isn't satisfying your needs/interests....F'ing quit or move to a different shard. Production pvp is awesome. Tough competition, LOTS of people to fight and everything else you can imagine.
2 Castles, 1 keep (1 tile off from a castle plot), 1 large tower sitting on another castle plot...I hardly fail at anything in this game and more importantly, on this shard. Don't you worry though, i'll keep on "failing" ROFL. Carebear p-we-p is so productive, tell me how much gear have u looted? Gees, you guys prolly have to keep a whole seperate house just for pots eh? LOL...Siege needs a player base not an item base. Only trammies/carebears have ever wanted item based combat. Leave siege for the real siegers, run along now little fella, I think it's nap time for you and your little friends anyways...

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 Castles, 1 keep (1 tile off from a castle plot), 1 large tower sitting on another castle plot...I hardly fail at anything in this game and more importantly, on this shard. Don't you worry though, i'll keep on "failing" ROFL. Carebear p-we-p is so productive, tell me how much gear have u looted? Gees, you guys prolly have to keep a whole seperate house just for pots eh? LOL...Siege needs a player base not an item base. Only trammies/carebears have ever wanted item based combat. Leave siege for the real siegers, run along now little fella, I think it's nap time for you and your little friends anyways...

4 Castles, 1 of the 4 main luna Homes. Me > You :) Sometimes we do loot gear on prodo, and guess what? One piece equals more than anything you can loot on Siege.

But yeah lets all play Siege and loot all the gm armors and ****. that's amazing!!!!!! Sweet I got a leather gorget with 25 total resists and 3 reflect physical! ****ing pwnzaroids!!!

Oh and another thing about your item based combat comment....No one from SP! is complaining about item based combat you dumb ****. We complain about the LACK of fighting, thus why we migrated to Atlantic. YOU and your fellow cronies are the ones complaining about item based combat. You sound more like the carebear complaining about faction items/marties/arties...soon its going to be " umm, devs, this imbued ring is far to powerful."

Diablo FTW

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 Castles, 1 of the 4 main luna Homes. Me > You :) Sometimes we do loot gear on prodo, and guess what? One piece equals more than anything you can loot on Siege.

But yeah lets all play Siege and loot all the gm armors and ****. that's amazing!!!!!! Sweet I got a leather gorget with 25 total resists and 3 reflect physical! ****ing pwnzaroids!!!

Oh and another thing about your item based combat comment....No one from SP! is complaining about item based combat you dumb ****. We complain about the LACK of fighting, thus why we migrated to Atlantic. YOU and your fellow cronies are the ones complaining about item based combat. You sound more like the carebear complaining about faction items/marties/arties...soon its going to be " umm, devs, this imbued ring is far to powerful."

4 castle shut up lol BS....

V

Vaelix

"The Real Siegers" As you put it, are the people who are running stealth because they are so afraid of losing their items.

:heart:

F

Førsaken

Did Sir Morder really try making a post saying how he doesn't fail, due to owning a pixel home(s)?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: