• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what the ****!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:wall:wth happened to pvp? everyones a damn mage tamer bola/dismount tamer or dexxer cu... this is so damn stupid and everyone wounders why people leave and play wow

T

Tazar

The same thing that's been happening for the last 11 years...

The game evolved and the players either adapted, or got left behind.

jtw1984

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree. Everyone being a tamer is annoying, but until devs do something about it more and more tamers are bound to happen.

Maybe the devs think pvp stands for PLayer vs. Pet

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where are you trying to PVP? If it is at Yew Moongate that is what you're mostly going to see. At faction bases and champion spawns that is a lot less prevalent.

K

Kazar

I've had a little experience with this. Lure the pet away about a frame over and then take out the owner. Not easy but can be done. Tamers in PVP are wussies. Just my opinion.

E

Escobar_TDT

Yup, and if they ever implement immunity to pots, everybody will be tamer/poisoners. :thumbsup:

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i quit pvp cause of the hacks. i still do it well in the RP community. and most of them are trust worthy. Still sucks tho. when the game came out it was fun as hell to go kill eachother and rez eachother and say nice game. now its
wtf walking over trees speedhack movingshot dismount owned lol newb.
Bummer. getting singled out and para x fielded is still fun tho.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had a little experience with this. Lure the pet away about a frame over and then take out the owner. Not easy but can be done. Tamers in PVP are wussies. Just my opinion.
.... i never said i have a prob fighting them. its just annoying!! so figured id post a post and start some ****:D

L

Larry

Everyone's said it time and time again, but EA does nothing. Tamers and archers need to be neutered.

D

Devilicious

In the 11 yrs I have played UO. I have never really gotten into the PVP stuff but I was asked to join a RP guild and I know its not the same but its close to it. I am loving it. I may be the first one to fall but that is ok. We all have to start somewhere. The game is fun for me again so Falling I will do until I get better.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pvp and meeting new people is what makes uo... uo. pvm is ok but its nothing like pvp and rp.

U

UOKaiser

There can never truly be balance unless every character is exactly the same. Would be very boring in my opinion. Untill then everyone will use the easiest and strongest character available at the moment. Nerf that one and the next one will come to the top over and over.
It's a flaw design to continue to nerf everything as it will never stop. Balancing up will be better as it wont **** of the population if we get more abilities,skills,perks to use.
Besides if you want to defeat a certain template use souilstones to make the ultimate enemy to that template. Never expect that youre one template can defeat every template and any player in the game.

U

UOKaiser

pvp and meeting new people is what makes uo... uo. pvm is ok but its nothing like pvp and rp.
I personaly enjoy pvm-merchanting-and guild ativities more than pvp and rp so to each there own.

M

Mirage

In the 11 yrs I have played UO. I have never really gotten into the PVP stuff but I was asked to join a RP guild and I know its not the same but its close to it. I am loving it. I may be the first one to fall but that is ok. We all have to start somewhere. The game is fun for me again so Falling I will do until I get better.
What the heck you talking about woman!!! :p

D

Devilicious

If you read it you understand it. Oh wait.. do I need to get you some glasses? You know me I don't pvp Never had. I am to nice and always gives there stuff back and say I am sorry. :p

M

Mirage

If you read it you understand it. Oh wait.. do I need to get you some glasses? You know me I don't pvp Never had. I am to nice and always gives there stuff back and say I am sorry. :p
That is providing that you have ever actually won a fight. :--P

D

Devilicious

Well I did say I gave there stuff back so that means I did win at least one. so Bite me you turd! :p

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You also said "You know me I don't pvp Never had."

M

Mirage

See, you're confusing everyone.

And I'm not biting you. You liked it too much the last time.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:wall:wth happened to pvp? everyones a damn mage tamer bola/dismount tamer or dexxer cu... this is so damn stupid and everyone wounders why people leave and play wow

90% Of CONG played those templates, poorly, why are you crying?

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
90% Of CONG played those templates, poorly, why are you crying?
1. why are you still posting on forums about a game you dont even play anymore and when you did you was a no-name pvper whos trying to make up for it on these forums..2.im not crying..3. we only have one person( out of our 5 memebers) who use that temp and thats azn kid (and he fkn sucks).

oh and before you try saying some worthless comeback about our guild info..

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=0b56526e07b059a3:0

we have 16 total members.. 11 vets 4 of those are mine on one account the rest are also alts for the other members.. and only** 3 of those characters have the taming skill, one is azn and vd witch are mage tamers! and the other is someones newb..

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keyword being PLAYED, V-C As they were previously known, was 99% Dexers, and 1% (Lorrio) on a mage, even he switched to a dexer (With an orc brute & hiryu.)!

How do you know I don't play this game? Do you have camera's in my room...are you watching me!? :|

Get some troll, kid.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lmfao kid is right... not a 30+ year old loser who lives uo forums...:loser:

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you guys start behaving or I will get pissy !!

*cracks whip*

you know better then to troll

:twak:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like ya Magi, but Nox deserves some respect in the pvp area. He was none to shabby on a mage!

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe so... but he *was* doesnt mean **** to me cause i *was* and still am one of the best mages in game from 97-current :(.. and regardless of what he used to be, **** talking on forums doesnt deserve any respect bro :thumbsup:

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe so... but he *was* doesnt mean **** to me cause i *was* and still am one of the best mages in game from 97-current :(.. and regardless of what he used to be, **** talking on forums doesnt deserve any respect bro :thumbsup:
Funny thing is, your friend from Legends has heard of me, yet no one on Atlantic could answer just who you were...

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eh', Magi is good on a mage too. It would have been fun to watch the two of ya fight.

Whats it matter though, everyone knows I'm the bestest pvper to have EVER played UO.......:lie:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny thing is, your friend from Legends has heard of me, yet no one on Atlantic could answer just who you were...

maybe because ive never played atlantic???? i played greatlakes as Uther Pendragon/Kaylun/MiNi MaGi and Ho Chi Minh from 97-early 2000, and was in GoD.FS! and the original BTH.then i took a break and came back around 2003-2005 and played baja off and on then went to legends.. this is my first time on atlantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.