• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What the ??? in a DA

G

Granjell

Hey guys - listen to what just happened to Granny Jellyroll in a DA elevator A and tell me if anyone else has had this...

Four of us entered -- me another high laff toon without chat, a 63 laff dog needing lawbots and a 45 laff dog without chat. First room of puzzles there was a skullfinder, so I started on that, leaving the other puzzle side to the other toons. I see a speedchat bubble that says something just as I see the 45 laff toon run up and jump on the button of the puzzle I was working on. I figure she's gotten through legitimately, right? But then it's like invisible skels draw three of us into battle formation and one by one we disco and I'm looking at the bug report window. So then, my browser crashes altogether, so I can't even send the bug report.

Was this caused by the toon glitching the puzzle somehow? It all happened so fast, I really don't know....

C

Crazy Fireball

That could be a ligitament hacker, so i'd contact disney, if something happened, i'd change your password, or try to report it again.

All i can say for right now.

S

Squeaker

I'm feeling the pain of da right now. Everything is missing! Really dislike the da.. I think Squeaker is running again tonight.

Anyway, I'm with 3 friends (of each other - randoms to me) that are talking about a glitch they found but their friend got suspended for using it. So I'm doing all the puzzles while they sit and watch. Hopefully, they're learning and not just complaining about the good ole days! But there is something out there that gets around the puzzles still and they are aware of it.

G

Granjell

Well, I could swear that the half of the puzzle the toon ran through had been solved, but maybe the glitcher was on the other side puzzle and caught us somehow. I, too, heard how they all missed flying on an earlier run. I kept my mouth shut while they moaned.

A

Animal_Control

Toons Flying without a pilot's license? Its Open Season on all flyers. You will be netted and taken to the pound! Just like those pesky butterflies i caught today...useless buggers. Hackers & butterflies have sooo many things in common, you know -trying to take over the world and everything. :):mf_prop: