• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) WHAT THE HELL

C

cashlovesyou

cant get my account reactivated, altho im sure my house and belongings are long gone...
any help with this new origin bull****

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It aint easy. Definitely nothing that I am used to. But help is out there, check UHall, there is a thread on how to do it. I got two accounts up and running, for me, it was a case of "blind hog found an acorn". Not sure i could do it again LOL

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And on a brighter note, house decay has been turned off forever. There is a good chance yours is still there.

C

cashlovesyou

i followed that guide on uhall and keep getting errors when i try to confirm my payment, called the customer service number and they said they can only change passwords etc and aren't allowed to activate accounts.... so W T F ?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cash, which number did you use? tho New Thunder did not seem to have much luck with this other one, if you used the 866 number (or whatever it is) maybe this one will be able to help you further? worth a shot......

...(650) 628-1001....

Thunder's post

C

cashlovesyou

several people told me to just buy a game code from origin or w/e, and that the problems ive been having are only with cc payments..... well thats completely false, just wasted $40 on a 3month code that is also giving me errors