• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What spells to cast?

ViscidSix

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so i have created a Mage/Necro/Weaver and have got all the skills maxed out.

Now I am wondering which spells should i be casting from these three when hunting to get the optimal use out of them.

Also i was wondering what is the benefit from having 105 necro vs 100 people keep telling me to get 105 but i dont know why.

Furthermore i have 85 skill points left over that are currently in resist spells is this the best place to have them or is ther somewhere else they should be?

Thanks!

C

Capt.E

The 105 necro is for hunting players, at this level you will not fail on strangle. It's a damage over time spell that interrupts casting. I haven't seen many people use it vs monsters. As for the rest, go kill stuff, try different combos, see what works. Different stuff works depending on what you are killing. You have quite an arsenal there. The best players use a majority of all the spells available depending on the situation.