What Spell?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

Gumbyizer

Ok, I have tried asking people in the game, but no one seems to feel like answering me. So, I'll try here. I am not even sure if it is a spwll, but I am trying to find out what people are doing to transfrom into the transparent "cousin it" looking thing. When peoplr are in this form, the are transparent and float. they are pretty fast. I have not been able to get a screen shot. usually when I see people in this form, they are melee fighting and not casting spells. Any ideas?

A

Arch Magus

This cousin it' looking form is Wraith Form, Necromancy based.
It's a low level Necro form. Being transparent, you can move freely through people and monsters (felucca rules).

The form is mainly used for the Mana leech property. Caster suffers a -fire penalty.
They can move as fast as a person on foot can run, there's no speed difference.

Cousin It Form, yeah I think i'll start calling it that, lol.

G

Gumbyizer

Hey, put a hat on it and it looks like cousin It. But I see another necro wraith form. My necro wraith does not move as fast and is not transparent. Today I saw both forms side by side. Why would they be different?

A

Arch Magus

There is also necro's Lich form.
Women look different than men in Lich form too.

Could that be it?

G

Gumbyizer

No, I don't think so. My necro is a girl and she looks the same as the male lich. Neither is transparent. I'll try to capture a screen shot.