• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What spell is this?

• Thread starter Lunaticus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lunaticus

I frequently see people in Luna cast what appears to be the Wildfire spell but on steroids. The entire 4x4 area erupts in flames, however, when I cast the same spell, it's puny and sad. Is it just that I'm only at 101.0 skill? If so, when will I get the big-daddy display?

R

RichDC

I frequently see people in Luna cast what appears to be the Wildfire spell but on steroids. The entire 4x4 area erupts in flames, however, when I cast the same spell, it's puny and sad. Is it just that I'm only at 101.0 skill? If so, when will I get the big-daddy display?
Its the same spell...but they have an arcane focus.

The higher your focus the higher the area of the spell, Spellweaving skill plays no part.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But what you're really looking at is a conflaguration potion.

They burst into a small area of pure flame, like 5 firewalls next to each other.