• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What skills should a Disco Archer have?

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm guessing
music, disco, archery, tac, ant and chiv. with some med.

I never made a dico char on a trammel shard how hard is diso without Rot?

M

Minky

Music, Discord, and Archery are the sole required skills to be a Discord Archer, if you have Chivalry, then you'll want some form of mana regen. Also being an Archer, stamina is key, Focus takes care of those points fantastically.

My Archer is:
Archery
Chivalry
Resist
Tactics
Anatomy
Focus
all x120

Were I to rebuild her into a Discordance-Archer, I'd remove Tactics/Anat for the skills.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
if you remove tact/ant you lose specials and you lose damage bonus.

this is what i run on ATL with my disco archer.
and i LOVE to play him.

infact, im gonna go play him right now since ya reminded me!

anyways, i rely heavilly on his suit to fill gaps that i had to leave in the template, so these numbers are what the end product is with suit and ring/watch/talisman on.

archery 100 (115 with suit)
tactics 100 (110 with suit)
healing 90
anat 90
music 105 (115 with suit - song woven mantel sleaves)
disco 120 (all natural, cause i can :))
chiv 65 (i think i got some extra off baubles to get me to like 70 or 75)
focus 30 (lots of mana regen on suit and some LMC)

go heavy on the DI with gloves and talisman and bows.
max out HCI with ring/watch/hunters headress/bows

real nice template for pvm.
disco, then dance around and plink at the baddies.
super nice if you have some muscle head guildmates that like to toe to toe the baddies.
you can stand behind them and x heal them with the 2 sec timer and shoot over their shoulders and not take any hits.
and you can disco the baddy to make it easier for everyone.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool, I have 20 vet points play with too. I almost have music to gm. Then I'll follow you guide on disco.

Masuri

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you guys find anat/healing is absolutely critical on your disco archers? I've never run that way and I'm wondering how much I'm missing out. I just kind of half-dismantled the archer/bard I've had forever, I moved her provoke, music, and peace to another character, and ground back up music and peace to 100 instead of 120 this time, but no provo. So now she has:

archery 120
disco 105
music 100 (115 with gear)
peace 100 (110 with gear)
tactics 115
chivalry 75

With the provo gone, she has 105 points open, though I'm letting the bard skills creep up (all scrolled to 120). And now I can't quite decide what to do with her extra points... it's not enough for both anatomy and healing obviously, I really only get *one* extra skill. She's not exactly Doom material, I mostly do casual solo PvE on her. Should I be boring and put the rest in focus? Anatomy, without the healing? Resist? Is Bushido or Weaving any use? Is 115 tactics a waste, should I lower it? How do you people run peace-less without dying lots?

5% Luck

I dont have a discord archer but i would go

105 discord 15 ring swap for harder mobs
120 music
100 archery 120 w/hh
100 tact
70 chive
100 resist
100 bushido
+? focus for anything that is more skills on items

even discorded most casters are doing pretty good with para/mana drain and curses so magic resist is a must IYAM