• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What Siege player (past or present) has made the biggest positive impact on you?

• Thread starter imported_MoonglowMerchant
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

absimiliard

<blockquote><hr>

Rico for all his post about siege on Ianstorm. Most of the original I^A members came over at that time. La

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe it took until Spree for someone to mention Rico.

La.

-abs
"My list is altogether too long to get into. It starts with Freja, and ends with Bennos. Along the way it includes some of my favorite people: Ibi, Krystal, QZ, Aeowyn, Gwendar, Shalimar, Kat, Skylark, Wyrm, Kelmo, Mo, the Savages, Hoff (of StoryNight, not The Hoff), gah, altogether too many to get into. Let's just leave it where it is and let me apologize to all those I care for who I haven't mentioned yet."

{edit}Oh, and of course Puffy, who I hate and despise with a passion known by none who have not been PK'd by him in the midst of a fine chess game. I mean, c'mon, it's not like playing chess in Destard or at the Magincia event wasn't reasonable. I mean, it is reasonable, isn't it? Oh, go Pat's Bro!" {/edit}

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lilly - Making me start a char here.

Shakaja - For putting up with my crap and allowing me to play and have fun with him

Feyre - for showing me the ins and outs of siege

G

I don't really know who made the biggest positive impact on me. I had meed so many great players in my years of playing here. Most are long gone.

It is a very long list and I know I have forgot alot. Sarai, Hands, Emma Blackoak, Grimmov, Herog, Pappy Joe &amp; John, Wyrm, Pyrite, Shalimar, Kelmo, Darkforest, Nuriko, Fidessa, Jesse James, Tanner, Drannon, Terror, Lector, Lord Mark, Mierin, Markus C, Syneth, Mad Bomber and many many more.

Think only a few here are old enough to remember most of this names

G

That scoundrel Rico still owes me 30 trans powder (30 because the whole stack of 100 I had just bought off a vendor was probably too heavy for him to steal).

And abs, you make quite an impression yourself, the cultured, gentleman t-hunter with the savage, untamed relative.

Sometimes people make impressions from the most fleeting contact. Vampyre Xavier treated me to a fine display of roleplaying, and around 3,000 gold (a fortune to a newbie) in my first few days of playing on Siege. I believe he is the one who largely did the Intro to Siege write up for Stratics Essays &amp; Guides. He apparently left the game shorty after I started. The fact that I can remember his char after all this time makes a pretty good case that he made an impression.

-Skylark

P

pikon198

hmm lotta people impacted me. No particular order...

Kat
Shalimar
Mo'gluk
Soul'ess - almost as sick and demented as me
It was never good to log in and find me and Soul'ess talking it up on ally chat.
Lage - haven't seen him ina long time

Hollywood
Rob

Gooood times!

K

Kat SP

Kelmo - My right hand man, The godfather of Siege. He took my guild under his wing in our early days and showed us the way.

Aeric Horn - My first guild leader and indirectly, the person responsible for the creation of TnT/TnA. He was a wonderful friend, confidant and ally. I learned so much from him and we both have that "prickly pear" nature. Maybe thats why we got on so well! Not a day goes by that I don't miss or think about him. [Rest peacefully honorable knight]

Hattori - My partner in crime, so to speak! He also keeps me sane! Relatively.

It has been an honor to call these people friend. There are more, but they know who they are. I have learned valuable lessons from many in my guild and alliance about not taking things too seriously, about human beings and about friendship.

G

Sadly there aren't many left around these days that even know who Boz was
and man was he a thorn my side when he got in one of his moods but I still have the wedding band he gave me as wedding gift the day Grot and I got married in game. In true UND form he said he got it off someone's bony finger.

JasmineSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Freja, I never would have made it through training up without her. When she found me out taming I couldn't even afford all 4 walls or a roof for my house. All my money was going toward blank maps and lockpicks.

Safe Haven was a great place to "grow up".

G

<blockquote><hr>

My RL brother Nib'gurb
My friend Frances Farmer
Boz

[/ QUOTE ]

-Skylark

I

imported_Magnolia

I don't mean to cause any problems or insult your reading comprehensive skills here... but almost everyone.... the question of this post was "What Siege PLAYER (singular..no s) (past or present) has made the biggest positive impact on you?" I only restate this question because this question, if you answer it correctly, will cause you to think harder about the answer and will give more honor to that singular person than to be lumped in with a whole group..

G

<blockquote><hr>

I don't mean to cause any problems or insult your reading comprehensive skills here... but almost everyone.... the question of this post was "What Siege PLAYER (singular..no s) (past or present) has made the biggest positive impact on you?" I only restate this question because this question, if you answer it correctly, will cause you to think harder about the answer and will give more honor to that singular person than to be lumped in with a whole group..

[/ QUOTE ]

One can understand a question perfectly, and simply choose to answer a different question. I believe most of us did that...much easier to reminisce about a few or many special people that have had a positive affect on our gaming experience than to try to spotlight one single person as THE greatest influence, even if such a person exists.

-Skylark

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

One can understand a question perfectly, and simply choose to answer a different question. I believe most of us did that...much easier to reminisce about a few or many special people that have had a positive affect on our gaming experience than to try to spotlight one single person as THE greatest influence, even if such a person exists.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand Sky but I'm also curious as to the answer everyone has to this question... That is why I restated it... because it is such an interesting question as to ask the single more postive influence for all you guys...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand Sky but I'm also curious as the the answer everyone has to this interesting question... That is why I restated it... because it is such an interesting question as to ask the single more postive influence for all you guys...

[/ QUOTE ]

For me it wasnt just one singular person. If I had to pick one, I couldnt do it.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]He has been poking around again recently. I guess EQ couldn't keep him away from the mighty UO for tooo long:)

G

Want a single answer.............*hard to do*

For myself the first *voice of Thunder* as I first called him upon our very first meeting.. during the first encounter and his speech, *followed by fights with a vampire lord, all made greatest initial impression/ first contact here on Siege.

Lord Py Lethius/ ROLEPLAYER /Knight of Justice/ PVPER combo of many things that to me; stood for what Ultima ONline as it was intended to be, and old school UO and Siege all rolled into one.

*hense the tossing in of all others I met Aeric/Riz/Castor/Mac/ Sio/ and Shire and Iantown, the TAX men, like Dagashi, the Bounty hunters too, those people and.. beyond* all making a definate impression of interconnected roles playing together of (*siege*) or.. least how it was 'here' back then...which then brings into play...an ornery vampire, they oft fought with. He made an impression too then, and those *roles* made for magic, here in game; larger than life images and fun giving purpose &amp; meaning and lots of fights, goodguys badguys with def. roles here, now all but diminished and vanished into a blur of whatever else Siege became with the loss one by one, of strong leaders with rols, upon the face of Siege, if not gone mostly now, from all of UO.

Siege was the last place in UO to ever find it, it was here when I got here, big time strong &amp; now it is gone for my own self without ROLE without that division as uo was intended to be without the larger than life once here, roles played by such strong men, like Py and Riz and Aeric, EACH.. leaders, each one playin *a role* which for me, there is not much purpose left, minus their roles here now gone or diminished or inactive.

For myself SIEGE pales in comparison NOW, to what all we were THEN..and that includes even a man that led vampires...now *follows* in another tag..Siege seemed full of life, even larger than life leaders, and roles, when I came here 3.5 yrs ago....with many folks making an *impression* for the guilds and roles, player towns etc. that they each played here upon Siege Perilous..back THEN. Now like ships gone astray no voices of thunder leading like back then, with definate roles and thus purpose, here.

So I will go with the first one then if ONE is it Py Lethius, first made largest impression, first voice of Siege ROLEPLAYER/ PVPer etc...all rolled into one character.. Justice Knight, voice of Thunder, in his own right, a force to be reckoned with here, good times left to be had here.. back then.

G

Kinda of a funny story that goes with this...
I've only been on Siege for about 7 months, I came over from Atlantic after getting bored and frustrated from playing on an always full shard. My first day on Siege I popped into the world in Trinsic so I ran to the Trinsic portal trying to make my way to Luna. When I got ganked by 5 members of VmP. Which I thought was great... been on Siege for about 10 minutes and all ready got PKed...hehehe.

Once I got to Luna bank and rezzed I ran into a character named Ginsu, who seeing my helpless situation gave me a full suit of leather (sadly I only have a couple pieces left from that suit that I have locked down on the floor of my house).

Later that same day I ran into some members of C8V that helped me to get a full spellbook. Few weeks later I joined C8V, and now I try to help all new players to Siege I can. No telling how many free suits of armor I've given out, and hope they will remember the kindness that Ginsu first showed me.
So if you have received a free suit crafted by iLLegal Means you know where the idea came from...

I

imported_Leaf

Wow, what a question. My answer has to be in 3's though. First I would have to say Shalimar. If not for her, I couldn't have made it here in the beginning. 2nd is Kat, She is able to manage her guild in a graceful but "kick ass" way that deserves much respect and is fair-minded, honest, and no [censored] . 3rd is Newt, he has a good heart and spent time with a major newb, who introduced me to factions and tamed me my first pack of pets.

G

Aye Shalimar is oft the VERY first impression of what folks are made of here, that we get, of Siege folks . . and she surely is a fine one.

That too why it was hard for me to *pick one* once ya start, on ONE male
or ONE female..

then ya think of... *all* of the others that impressed or impacted our concept feelings of Siege or impressed us when we first got here, like for me Shalimar, and Lady Pyrite, freja, etc etc. whom then can pick *one* when ya think of so many all at once ?

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]He has been poking around again recently. I guess EQ couldn't keep him away from the mighty UO for tooo long:)

[/ QUOTE ]

Really! Tell him i said watsup, that kooky bastage!

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand Sky but I'm also curious as the the answer everyone has to this interesting question... That is why I restated it... because it is such an interesting question as to ask the single more postive influence for all you guys...

[/ QUOTE ]

For me it wasnt just one singular person. If I had to pick one, I couldnt do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know.. I had several that I could have listed but after much thought and as a surprise to me as I had never thought of choosing "the" one that had the most positive influence... I did come up with "the" one and I was happy to have been asked to think of my answer to this interesting question....

Not sure I had seen this one asked... Seems to me we have done the "who all has been" question before.

I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

<blockquote><hr>

After NEW, I was out mining, when a strange person named Mithril 'attacked' me, and, to my amazement, died to a blind miner who had no combat skills whatsoever, and was only holding a smithing hammer. Even more amazingly, he 'accidentally' dropped a large check on the ground as he died. In hindsight, this was obviously a well played out 'welcome to Siege', to help a blind newcomer, but, at the time, it certainly did my ego the world of good. I built my first house near Iantown, using the gold, and here I stayed.

[/ QUOTE ]

m Y t h r i l

G

<blockquote><hr>

Kaisa...never met anyone with so much heart and honor.

Safe Journies
Riz

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not surprised by ye selection, sire sir, smiles &amp; salutes.

O

Ozatar

Today i stepped back into the world of UO after a very long time and just out of curiosity i checked my wherabouts

There he was in his normal stealthed postion protecting the lands of Coventry still wearing his Criminal Element (CE) coloured robe but alas the house of his great friend and guildmate Conary Mor (ROK) was no longer standing

As i wandered off i noticed a parchment on the ground which read Pirates of the burning sea with no signature

Even Wacker (AoD) a once notorious foe was gone

He ventured to Trinsic and found (BiH) Brothers in Honor village was a very different place

feeling dispondent he noticed a boat sailing slowly past and i asked where was he heading ?

He said he had an appontment with Thrall (WOW) so i asked could he drop me off near the town Arx Draconis (Atlantic) and he agreed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started on Siege Perilous just after the wipe in 1999 from the Pacific Shard and it was the most exilerating experince gaming has given me to date

To nominate just one person as an influence is impossible for me as there have been so many players whom i have had interaction with in some form or another

So i catergorise my list instead

Most famous pet goes to Freeze (Sistro Mondain,s White Wrymm)

Most respected PK was Vaniir (GC) and many (UDL) players

Best overall PVPer is hard but Blue Knight (GC) Thandarian (BiH) Quick Beam and Jove were up there

Most hated guild was (GC) there greif tactics won them that title but having Turtle Chomper helped

Most infamous Guild has to go to SUN who got banned for duping (a castle of all things)

Best Anti Guild was (BiH) although KGB and BLD were also good value

best RP guild was UDL with honarble mentions to Shadowclan Orcs and TAK

Most honorable player was a toss up between Sir Eggbert (ROK) Oliver Holmes (BiH) and Crassus Takier (TAK)

Best PvP player with a lousy connection - Romp (ToM) an Aussie so i am biased

Political propaganda award goes to Jetsar (KGB) BiLL GateS (GC) and Mahja (BiH) and without Fear,s Battle Vortex site it wouldnt have been possible

Other people of note were Darth , Lothar , Evocare , Mocker , Corwin , Wolf , Nizo , Nut, Fogma, Lector and Nubluk from UDL and the very funny Glendor

The Theif i most remember was a sewer rat who hung around the Moonglow bank

Most helpful person for new players was Freja and and an honorable foe as well

Ayn (BiH) freinded me to her small home so i could put my stuff somewhere safe and that was within 2 hours after i started the shard was pretty awesome gesture

there are many others i could have mentioned but thats what made the shard so great

Kind regards

Ozatar

W

Wimdb

Fidessa - was the first person to help me out when i was naked and pennyless

Magnolia - for always being there to teach and help me

Nymrod - for the countless hours spent training and teaching me (and saving my ass)

Puffy - for showing me that the first rule of gaming is to have great fun above all else

Haha - his links were responsible for me turning down a steak for the first time in my life.

Brutus - prolly one of the most modest and dedicated players i've seen always working in the shadows

But if i had to pick a winner it would be Magnolia

G

<blockquote><hr>

m Y t h r i l

[/ QUOTE ]

Not so, sir. I checked my mystic journal at the time, and the name was most assuredly 'Mithril', with an 'I', not a 'Y'. The person known as Mythril was not encountered on Siege (At least, not by me) until several years later.

*note to self: clean up journals more regularly*

G

Oh year, Fogma D'Jinn I miss him badly, I wish we did have more reds like him.

I

imported_wencit

T here:
Wyrm &amp; Krystal made a lasting impression on me when I was in NEW and killed me over and over again, rezed killed me numerous times and killed all the healers in the area. So gave me a goal on seige to get better and kill them as many times as they killed me.

Butterworth(no longer playing) when I first started on Seige he granted me access to his house, a LRC suite, gave me pointers and went hunting with me.

Gwen in the allience I joined after NEW, was allways there to help the other members of the allience.

Mag, Nym &amp; Fid in J2F/J4F that I really miss a lot. they tought me about factions &amp; doing spawns. Had a blast playing in that guild and visiting with the other guildies.

Matt, LP, Wolf, Josh &amp; all my other friends I have made on Seige &amp; UO.

Lothar LoD

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Biggest positive impact on me...
Though question! Lot of people, lot of memories.

I'll divide my time on siege in three Era.

The first, when I first arrived here, from Atlantic. (I think that was back around 2000 or 2001). Here is my TOP 3, in no particular order:
-Troll T Hunter: My first guildmaster, an incredibily nice person. Generous and devoted, I have profound respect for him. I believe he still play Siege from time to time.
-BLACKHOLE: The first guy to really hook me up with everything and help me the best way he could, and that, for no particular reason. An exemple of generority, he's one of those guy that made me stay here. He left siege long ago.
-Mahja: His guild (BiH) really impressed me, and showed me the "Code of Honor" of any respectable Sieger.

After a few months of fighting alongside the Antis (I don't think anyone here remember me as a blue heh), I joined the dark side and decided to destroy innocent people, just like evil ones.
Kewl Hand Luke: The best guildmaster I ever had. The New Order (NO) was a good pk guild, with a diversity of members which made the guild unique.
Demoyn: Incredibly competitive, he was an exemple of tenacity. Althrough he never proclamed himself as a "PK" but as a Neutral, he definitly shaped the view I had of what a PK had to be, to be respectable and respected.
Omid: Another exemple of a fearless pk. Althrough his guild exploited (dupe), which reduce the credit he deserve for being fearless, he still had an awesome fighting style.

In the latest period (which goes back to PUB16, which was before AoS)
I got to name every single Legionnaire of Doom (LoD).
Ares II, Dalton, ShadowSeer, Gara, Zarban, Violent J.
Every single of them was an incredible individual, strong pvper and very appreciated person. I REALLY hope we can hook together someday, in another game.

Oh and by the way, Shadow Seer, here is something that might bring back some memories

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Haha - his links were responsible for me turning down a steak for the first time in my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Priceless lol

G

*waves to all his old friends*

A friend linked me to this thread. Nice to see you guys are still fighting the good fight!

Lothar, i was just talking about you last night with DIXIE - weird. I can also get you in touch with Shadow if you need.

To everyone else, PAY YOUR TAXES!!!

*removes hat with a flourish*

G

We stopped paying taxes a while back, in fact many of us are filing for rebates. *tosses gold around*

Good to hear from you Taxman. You want my gold, come get it.

Lothar LoD

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Dagashi ! Glad to see you around! I miss encountering you around the Shire.

I also remember the name DIXIE! Just can't remember exactly who he was,

I think me and him were pretty hostile in the days..
You two weren't bad mouthing me too harsheling did ya?

As for Shadow, I got his ICQ,
I guess I'll go load the application as we speak,
Thanks for the offer !

G

*waves at Dagashi*

I always enjoyed reading your "ledgers" and such, and watching you duel at the fight night events.

-Skylark

P.S. the TAX office still owes me damages for one uber pie blockade, which was eaten by agents

D

DebiHIS

<font color="green">wow, after reading these i'm still a newb, lol.
The first person to impress me was Shal and NEW. i wouldnt have stuck it out, without the chance that guild gave me.
I met helpful reds, another big shocker, lol. Freja, Daan Mor always answered questions.
Aeric Horn talked about the best templates, and Emma was always trying to make you her slave, lol.
I haven't really seen Ha in game much, but his posts are the best!
Mo Gluk was the first person to pk me, the dum newb out training in the open, lol.
Siege has given me a reason to keep playing UO, which was becoming a big grindfest! </font>

G

*waves to Kelmo and Skylark*

No Lothar, no bad mouthing (that was never my style i like to think). I ran into DIXIE at the old Bossy Barn spot and that got us to talking was all.

As for the original intent of this thread.... Kira Lynn D'Annae and the fine folks of LDH for being my first and favorite guild in UO - then i'd have to say Herog and Salo of DT fame.

They showed me how much fun RP can be and it was their example i tried to follow in my 5-6 years on siege.

S

Shadow_Seer

Yo Yo Yo...Sup Dag and Lothar.

Dixie is Savage's RL Nephew. He was in BFI and SBH with us. He still plays along with Johnny Bravo (Black Fang, Joelle), Savage, and DIXIE's RL brother.

He still plays with us in a diffrent place.

And yes, all my characters are still unfinished. I just can't ever pick 2 extra skills for my mages.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

Today i stepped back into the world of UO after a very long time and just out of curiosity i checked my wherabouts

There he was in his normal stealthed postion protecting the lands of Coventry still wearing his Criminal Element (CE) coloured robe but alas the house of his great friend and guildmate Conary Mor (ROK) was no longer standing

As i wandered off i noticed a parchment on the ground which read Pirates of the burning sea with no signature

Even Wacker (AoD) a once notorious foe was gone

He ventured to Trinsic and found (BiH) Brothers in Honor village was a very different place

feeling dispondent he noticed a boat sailing slowly past and i asked where was he heading ?

He said he had an appontment with Thrall (WOW) so i asked could he drop me off near the town Arx Draconis (Atlantic) and he agreed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno how to quite decipher this quote but...

I was in AoD on atlantic a looooong time ago... damn, it's been 10 years now.

Seth Gecko was one of my fav peoples at the time =D

On Siege and UO even I have several people who were influential to me... but none so like my good friend Forsaken and my cousin Hellfire.

These 2 people right here are the biggest reasons why I've been playing UO for as long as I have been.

I

imported_Bluebottle

Lister, Arnold Rimmer and Melchett still reside on Ocllo

We started on Siege initially with the help of a guild called The Remnant -R- and our first small place was on the beach in Magincia. Cynewulf and I who were primarily Occlo residents on a number of shards decided to make the short sail and move to Ocllo on Siege where there was a small but lively group of pioneers. I'll have to go and search my archive screenshots for all the names but Man O Wares assisted greatly in our settling on Ocllo.

Though my UO play time is down to minutes here and there plus an hour or two every other weekend, I still have the place on Ocllo with wisps for company (or target practice - not sure who's targeting who?). Lister my stealther/mace/picker still cleans out the camps after Arnold Rimmer and his tamed critters have cleared out the pesky wisps. Melchett is our resident scribe and Gate transport manager should folks need a ride off Ocllo (don't forget to grab an NPC questor - make that travel count)!

There are only a few remaining GF houses on Ocllo these days given the drive to plonk down a castle, keep, Tower or 18x18 all of our Ocllo North guild (KXX) houses can be located by following the "barrel-nav" paths from just West of the town.

Shouts out to the members of -R- wherever they are now, Otto, Dor, QueenZen, Cynewulf, Zathrus, Py and many many more

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

For community to work... you really need to have the disenfranchised. The one's who live in a small house... occupy the towns... so on and so on. Not everyone can be a winner for it to work.

That's the opposite direction the MMO industry has taken and the majority of those who inhabit UO Hall go to war with this banner. The slogan is "everyone's a winner!" *cough*commercialization*cough*

Everyone winning leads to a lot of bored players. You need an infusion of tons of content and tons of redesign to keep them entertained.

Everyone having the opportunity to be a winner... and allowing those who actually are winners be so is where magic is really at. All the way down to the guy who stumbles upon an IDOC plot and snatches a pure black dye tub.

lasting gratification.

Thank God I'm an American.

I

imported_Bluebottle

<blockquote><hr>

For community to work... you really need to have the disenfranchised. The one's who live in a small house... occupy the towns... so on and so on. Not everyone can be a winner for it to work.

That's the opposite direction the MMO industry has taken and the majority of those who inhabit UO Hall go to war with this banner. The slogan is "everyone's a winner!" *cough*commercialization*cough*

Everyone winning leads to a lot of bored players. You need an infusion of tons of content and tons of redesign to keep them entertained.

Everyone having the opportunity to be a winner... and allowing those who actually are winners be so is where magic is really at. All the way down to the guy who stumbles upon an IDOC plot and snatches a pure black dye tub.

lasting gratification.

Thank God I'm an American.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said, following on, it's all about how you keep score. I remember my early days in UO where my miner was constantly being ganked by both the monsters and the local PKs. I actually made him a combat-miner so he at least would not die to the monsters and could sometimes escape a gank. I used to smelt the ore and stash ingots in pouches for later rapid retrievel by my mage concealed behind rocks, trees, in caves etc. This effectively shortened the exposure time where my miner had valuables so the PKs rarely if ever found many ingots on the miner's body
Same thing with my thief/picker/stealther he would stash loot in dungeons near the entrance for rapid removal when the coast was clear. So my method of keeping score was the number of times I made it away with all the loot (which was about 99 times out of 100).

Lothar LoD

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh thats right,
I had forgetten about Dixie !

As for now, kick some candyasses in UO for me,
Take care Shadow, talk to you later!

G

For friends I had, who left, who remain, there are too many to mention. The names roll past in my mind... but I have to say, perhaps predictably, Aeric Horn.

Within minutes of our first meeting, I knew this was someone who was going to affect me and get into my blood.

He made me see both my strengths and my ugly side, pointed out my weaknesses. He sometimes made me angry as hell, and I sometimes did the same to him in return yet he never stopped being my friend, nor I his. He was brutally honest with me, about what I was doing and why he thought I was doing it. He made me really care about whatever it was I was doing, he made me believe that what I was doing was somehow important, vital, and that made me put everything into it.

One other name I will mention, Sir Piram Agrivar - first knighted of KSS, my one time squire, and the truest knight I have ever known. His presence in the early days of KSS pushed me to strive to be the best knight and leader I could be, for I could never dishonor one such as he who put his trust in me. I never felt I deserved it fully, but I thank him for giving me that trust. In thanking him, I also thank every soul who ever swore to the KSS stone and trusted in me.

*salute*