• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What should the Siege Perilous Anthem be?

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
So.. it has been asked a few times by people that listen to music, What should the Siege Perilous Anthem be. Here is a few of my thoughts,

Let the bodies hit the floor, (Pks and pvp and all)
Staying alive by Bees Gees, (We all need to live really)
Wanted Dead or Alive, by Bon Jovi, (Honestly that goes for all of us)

Im sure there is a few more.. but I wanna hear your alls thoughts :)

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL well since quite a few have to blame this one and that one for this and that, and then disagree and folks KILL people here....I just thought of another Bon Jovi Song.
:)

And since everyone DIES on Siege PERILOUS.............hehe

Course there is always this oldie...fits Siege lol

This fits too, Siege Perilous, tis not a shard for wussies/wimps/giver uppers/ nor the faint of heart.

:)
*sorry I is a music addict*
I can come up with even more that may fit Siege, but may this get others thinking. :)

Last edited:

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
You got my dad busting moves with the Magical Corp por ride.. LOVE IT QUEEN ZEN!!! *whipes tears from her eyes from the beautiful melodies* all of these songs are rockin!

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) Course for me, Siege meant NO FRICKEN INSURANCE and NO TRAMMEL, the way UO was SUPPOSED to be, ie with some RISK, or close to it as when I began UO back in 1998, so this song fit my mood and reasons to give Siege a try back in 2004 cuz we were not BUBBLE WRAPPED in UO on Siege, :) soooooooooo this song fits why I came here...FREED of BS that protected even our silly sandals on our UO feet ! :) KILL ME SIEGERS, I DIDNT CARE we are supposed to DIE sometime in a [game] UO ! LOL thus my favorite all time song of all time !! Come to Siege & become a UO FREE BIRD ! :)

Last edited:

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You got my dad busting moves with the Magical Corp por ride.. LOVE IT QUEEN ZEN!!! *whipes tears from her eyes from the beautiful melodies* all of these songs are rockin!

ur dad ? hehe he must be OLD like me when music was music not this foofoo junk of the millenials generation "music" that about makes me barf, heck they even had poor shamu dancing to kate perry or whomevers foofoo music, in Sea World Calif. poor orca :( !! lol

Last edited:

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
ur dad ? hehe he must be OLD like me when music was music not this foofoo junk of the millenials generation "music" that about makes me barf, heck they even had poor shamu dancing to kate perry or whomevers foofoo music, in Sea World Calif. poor orca :( !! lol
He's 47 the be exact, :)

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's 47 the be exact, :)
haha 47 he still a youngster, then ! My eldest born twins just hit 40 yrs. old. :)
I often slap the Reaper song on Siege forum doh smack me for forgetting it but ya know how it goes OLD FARTS FORGET stuff. lol

Bo' r u callin ME anold fart that prefers old fart music like heavy metal and real music rock ? lol
Ima in good old fart company ...till mick jagger croaks or Santana or Zeppelin, AC/DC, Scorpion etc etc...pftt newbs music guitar rifts aint even close, no comparison cept maybe youngsters in bon jovi maybe. lol

I actually LIKED ur song choices, though, for Siege, maybe cuz of guitar rifts in em. :)

Last edited:

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something by Pink Floyd needs to be considered...hello, hello, hello, is there anybody out there?

Jack Nickelson
I actually thought of that song too ! :) Especially when we were all logged in and couldn't FIND anyone cuz they all were hiding or stealing. lol

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually thought of that song too ! :) Especially when we were all logged in and couldn't FIND anyone cuz they all were hiding or stealing. lol
Yo QZ...not to derail the thread but one can see from your posts that Siege has a place in ya. Pull the trigger, screw the account snafus, overcome, and make a comeback to our lands..if it makes sense. You will be welcomed by all who have been here any significant period of time.

Jack Nickelson

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha 47 he still a youngster, then ! My eldest born twins just hit 40 yrs. old. :)
I often slap the Reaper song on Siege forum doh smack me for forgetting it but ya know how it goes OLD FARTS FORGET stuff. lol

Bo' r u callin ME anold fart that prefers old fart music like heavy metal and real music rock ? lol
Ima in good old fart company ...till mick jagger croaks or Santana or Zeppelin, AC/DC, Scorpion etc etc...pftt newbs music guitar rifts aint even close, no comparison cept maybe youngsters in bon jovi maybe. lol

I actually LIKED ur song choices, though, for Siege, maybe cuz of guitar rifts in em. :)
You got that right, Queen Zen. A lot of the older music is sampled for the "new" music. I have nothing against either music. I love music it soothes my edgy soul.

I just heard Led Zeppelin's Kashmir (one of my all time favorites) being used for the latest Xmen Days of Future Past.

How about using NIN's Hurt. Enjoy your empire of dirt.

- Ionya/Del

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
johnny cash's version of hurt is much better.
bo used to listen to that old farty music but you can only hear the same song so many times before you look for something new.

Troop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the best song ever and it should be the Siege theme song.

Last edited:

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Love all of these :) Made me laugh, it is nice to know all of the different styles of music people like, and amazingly enough fit in with Siege Perilous, What are your favorites? Is there anyone else wanting to post their thoughts? Go ahead! I love listening to all of these. :)

Troop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Love all of these :) Made me laugh, it is nice to know all of the different styles of music people like, and amazingly enough fit in with Siege Perilous, What are your favorites? Is there anyone else wanting to post their thoughts? Go ahead! I love listening to all of these. :)
They are all very good!

Troop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My picks for first and second are: Hamsterdance with the circus theme music as a close second.

Last edited:

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To paraphrase Mel Brook's 2000 Year Old Man, when asked, "Did you have a National Anthem, back in the cave man days?" he sang the rousing line:
'To Hell with everybody except Siege Perilous!"

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back before I gave up on initiating PvP, I loved to have this song playing when I rushed to my death at the hands of those who actually knew what they were doing. To me, that just screams Siege!

Dust_Priest

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
nice music folks, good stuff - love it.
sometimes i sleep, sometimes its not for days......................

a plethora of anthems, here's a bit more, hope ya like it
peace, mac, its like gettin ultima space dementia after the reggies got finagled

preciate it yall. peace

Last edited:

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Love all of these Dust Priest, More than a feeling is another one of my dad's favorites, and one of mine too :)

Dust_Priest

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Love all of these Dust Priest, More than a feeling is another one of my dad's favorites, and one of mine too :)
nice, that's cool. music really helps different people in interesting ways, it can be therapeutic in some cases for sure. everyone has there different taste in music that can help them, for the lack of better words, "feel the way they want to feel." like classic rock, Chinese string music, or reggae, for instance, could help someone feel mellow and relaxed. while death metal or country, or funk/soul does it for others. I personally have songs from every genre I choose to listen to, others not so much, and some I haven't heard yet. its cool too see different people opinions in music, and all the stories folks associate that music with. all peace.

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I posted this already in another thread, but since we are still standing after 15 years:
Undefeated, DEF LEPPARD!!

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two not so serious ones . Have fun.
Agra-Lem

Edit: Make that three

Last edited: