• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What should be the new Ultima Online Phrase?

• Thread starter Prince Caspian
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

What should be the new Ultima Online Phrase?

• "How low can ya get?"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
P

Prince Caspian

******** forum system will not let me change the title of my message in the main view.

Sorry, but changed the idea for the poll!

"Are you with us?" worked in 98. Now, 10 years later, what is our new tagline?

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, this is what's going to get our poll priveleges revoked. :eek:

S

Stanton Of Pac

I kind of liked what they used at the Origins Rap Party some years back, in Austin: "We Used to Build Worlds".

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I LOL'D HARD..!! Bless you.. :p

First of all because my main house rests in a swamp and it's a very sad fact, what with the spawn right next door..
I'm also sad about UO so there.. ;P

Then yesterday I had this terrible chat session with a GM so "We Cannot Help you With That" is really appropriate..

:beer: JUST LOL, I chose the Sadness Swamp thingie.. ;P

EDIT : But we all know it's "EA's old turning trick" 1000%.. D:

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"STFU or I'm paging"
Hah, that so reminds me of the old days. People threating to page on you for no particularly good reason.

J

Jecht

Hah, that so reminds me of the old days. People threating to page on you for no particularly good reason.
Old days? Hell, people still do that today. If someone doesn't like that your talking about or doing it's usually "Please, stop or I'm going to have to call a GM." I see this crap go on to this day! I'm not saying everybody but this game is full of crybabies and whiners :sad2:. There are still a good amount of people who still play UO.