What shard is there a resser in Casca's currently?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
B

BardMal

I was going to pre make on Atl, but noone is ressing in the room.

It's almost 10 AM PST - is anyone ressing/dropping rune books on any shards so I can get toons thru?

Where please?

L

Lord Drakelord

I was going to pre make on Atl, but noone is ressing in the room.

It's almost 10 AM PST - is anyone ressing/dropping rune books on any shards so I can get toons thru?

Where please?
I see Lord Blackie on Sonoma there. my mage is there, but last run for a trade I am doing with Top.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
I know you're probably done on Baja, BardMal, but for those who aren't, I have a rezzer logged at Casca on Baja. If anyone would like to arrange a time for me to rez chars, please send a pm.

B

BardMal

Between you and Oriana, 66 chars is not enuf for us on Baja. Much love to you Sarah!:hug:

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Between you and Oriana, 66 chars is not enuf for us on Baja. Much love to you Sarah!:hug:
:lol: I can not stop laughing over your reply!!!! If you need a rezzer, gater on Baja to speed things up, just let me know!

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 19, 2005
I am currently rezzing at Casca on the Atlantic shard and will be for the next half hour to hour.

Hunter Moon :)

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
I'll be at Casca on Baja for a while this morning. It's currently Saturday, July 26, 9:52 a.m. Mountain time.