• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what r u doin while u wait, i've resorted to housework!!!

G

as, the title reads, sniff, the loss of my tso/ealand has caused me to clean!!! the horrors!!

M

muskratbait

Thank God "Lost" is on.....and I've reverted to..*gasp*....knitting!

I

Isimsalotta

Oh my my!! I am having major withdrawals here!! So far I have watched 3 episodes of American Idol and 3 of Big Brother (thank goodness for DVRs), tried to play my two other online games but was so bored that I logged right out and played Stratics instead
Is it up yet? Anyone??

S

Sinfully Sweet

Im shopping on ebay bought 3 things already please hurry up im going to go broke waiting lmaooooooooo ....

F

frogger2

besides waitng on tso to come back on ill always call it tso till they come up with a better name besides EALAND lol....anyways what i do inbetween early day city maints i often play on my playstation 3 play sims 2 on the pc or often clean house. Frogger Green and Bender are my main played sims in the tso funky name EALAND lol.

G

waiting to get back into the prop I was kicked from, and wishing people would not start rumors. LOL

G

Sitting here, reading Stratics, doing my college homework, herding cats, and grooming my MP3 library.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Sitting here, reading Stratics, doing my college homework, herding cats, and grooming my MP3 library.

[/ QUOTE ]

Herding cats eh? How many? Are you one of those 'crazy cat ladies' people talk about? *ducks for cover*

*smooch*

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Herding cats eh? How many? Are you one of those 'crazy cat ladies' people talk about? *ducks for cover*

*smooch*

[/ QUOTE ]LOL! "Herding cats" is a general term I use for driving myself insane trying to manage the impossible. Twenty years in the Navy has certainly taught me the fine art of "cat herding"