what pac pvprs really look like

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009
They are using Magery and the new Mysticism! WTF

Hahah I heard

"Lighting Bolt , Lighting Bolt "

"Sleep "

Look its SUPR/THC ---- < LOL

M

MasterP

They are using Magery and the new Mysticism! WTF

Hahah I heard

"Lighting Bolt , Lighting Bolt "

"Sleep "

Look its SUPR/THC ---- < LOL

LOL We love you to tenki. Maybe if you and your guild could stay out of your house longer then to run from the gate to the house or the house to the gate. We wouldnt have to find ways to slow your roll.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009
LOL We love you to tenki. Maybe if you and your guild could stay out of your house longer then to run from the gate to the house or the house to the gate. We wouldnt have to find ways to slow your roll.

LOL It turned into a smack talk thread again : /

One of your guild mates ( Joe Boxxer ) owes me 20m.
Screen shots are available on this Stratics board , just scroll down a bit.

I need to start taking screenshots of our crew dropping you guys 3 v 6.
I don't get all this house talk , I understand sometimes we will regroup in a house for everybody to get situated then we come back out to drop targets.

If 2 people are in a house and there's 12 THC/SUPR outside ... There's no reason to flaunt that situation. I'll be posting screen shots soon.

S

SUPRsalad

Honestly, WL is great. They do well for themselves considering their size.
I think they bring more to pvp than M. My only complaint is that they really do never leave yew. . . I wish they would come down and raid us at despise once in a while.. Kal, Im going to start telling you exactly what we are doing, and when via icq. I want to see your sexxy asses a lot more. Back that ass up kal, Im gonna put a rising colossus on it.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009
I think they bring more to pvp than M. My only complaint is that they really do never leave yew. . . I wish they would come down and raid us at despise once in a while.. Kal, Im going to start telling you exactly what we are doing, and when via icq. I want to see your sexxy asses a lot more. Back that ass up kal, Im gonna put a rising colossus on it.
We are always down no matter what. We always check Despise and spawns but there is rarely people doing them. If you guys have 15 people on, chances are we probably won't raid if we only have 2-3 but if we have 5 we will challenge any crew any size. Most of our fighting consists of Yew Gate , you know why? Because gate fighting is fun as hell! : )

S

SUPRsalad

man.. lol.. i hate gate fighting.. honestly, its like the worst case scenario for us. . . Its what we do when we are BORED out of our minds and theres NOTHING better to do. .

you guys gotta get out more... You need some sunlight.

also, as the worst mage in supr, I just really want a piece of king Cobra so bad.. the guy will nEVER flag on any of us, and literally all he tries to do is gank other fights. .

Can you setup a fight between him and I? No holds barred. . .

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009
man.. lol.. i hate gate fighting.. honestly, its like the worst case scenario for us. . . Its what we do when we are BORED out of our minds and theres NOTHING better to do. .

you guys gotta get out more... You need some sunlight.

also, as the worst mage in supr, I just really want a piece of king Cobra so bad.. the guy will nEVER flag on any of us, and literally all he tries to do is gank other fights. .

Can you setup a fight between him and I? No holds barred. . .
I can probably set that up , but why does everybody want to pick on my buddy Cobra. Bastards! Communists!

S

SUPRsalad

cus he ganks duels, ganks fights on the side of the 'winning team'. . he jumps in on CHAD's side for god's sake...

I want a piece of him..

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

i dont disagree that WL can do well for their size.. but they bring more to the pvp table than |M|? you dont even need to icq |M| when your doing something, were competent enough to find you.. however if your looking for a fight, feel free... or is it not so much that |M| doesnt bring more to the pvp table, as it is that supr/thc cant/doesnt want to try and handle us? thats why your guild doesnt even get active until after 10pm PST... WL is not even comparable to |M|.. |M| scouts.. |M| raids... |M| has guild practices, guild meetings, guild events, guild tournies to come, training for new pvpers... the list goes on... i would offer to icq you whenever were doing something, but that would take too much time. odds are you guys wouldent be able to compete with us anyway.. if your going to claim that |M| isnt an active member of the PVP community, maybe try leaving yew gate.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven

How come my Rising Colosus doesn't stay up for mor ethen 15 seconds....?

Sounds like a personal problem huh?

Z

Zambowow

i dont disagree that WL can do well for their size.. but they bring more to the pvp table than |M|? you dont even need to icq |M| when your doing something, were competent enough to find you.. however if your looking for a fight, feel free... or is it not so much that |M| doesnt bring more to the pvp table, as it is that supr/thc cant/doesnt want to try and handle us? thats why your guild doesnt even get active until after 10pm PST... WL is not even comparable to |M|.. |M| scouts.. |M| raids... |M| has guild practices, guild meetings, guild events, guild tournies to come, training for new pvpers... the list goes on... i would offer to icq you whenever were doing something, but that would take too much time. odds are you guys wouldent be able to compete with us anyway.. if your going to claim that |M| isnt an active member of the PVP community, maybe try leaving yew gate.
Methods...

For one, we don't recuit for one simple reason....we don't WANT more players. Were a close group that doesn't need to zerg to feel accomplished. 80% of the time [if not more], we get out kills being outnumbered. Thats more of an accomplishment than zerging getting kills. If I was apart of |T|'s 15 running around killing random oranges I'd get bored as hell! Is it really all that fun zerging all day every day? I'm not talking ****, I'm seriously asking the question. I, personally, and from what they told me, some of my guildies, feel the same way. If we wanted to be zerg or have the numbers to match up with |T| or THC all the time, we would. But honestly...what fun is that?

WL puts up a fight for our numbers. |M| knows it, you know it, you just don't want to admit it. Yeah, we don't have the numbers to compete some times but it is what it is.

You guys ever raid with only 2 people? I don't think I've ever seen you guys come to raid anyone with less than 10 people. And majority of the players that come or |M| characters so they can be rezzed up after being dropped...smart? No....pathetic :[

Don't compare us to your guild and claim to be a much better guild because you raid, recruit, scout ect.

A good guild puts up a fight no matter what. When were outnumbered, we still drop targets. Yeah, we get killed a lot once in awhile, but who doesn't? If you guys, |T|/|M| want some respect as a guild, fight someone even numbers, fight us, we'd take the battle on any day. But until then, you're still the zerg :\

Some of you will take all this the wrong way....

But again....I'm not talking ****....simple just stating the facts...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
Methods...

For one, we don't recuit for one simple reason....we don't WANT more players. Were a close group that doesn't need to zerg to feel accomplished. 80% of the time [if not more], we get out kills being outnumbered. Thats more of an accomplishment than zerging getting kills. If I was apart of |T|'s 15 running around killing random oranges I'd get bored as hell! Is it really all that fun zerging all day every day? I'm not talking ****, I'm seriously asking the question. I, personally, and from what they told me, some of my guildies, feel the same way. If we wanted to be zerg or have the numbers to match up with |T| or THC all the time, we would. But honestly...what fun is that?

WL puts up a fight for our numbers. |M| knows it, you know it, you just don't want to admit it. Yeah, we don't have the numbers to compete some times but it is what it is.

You guys ever raid with only 2 people? I don't think I've ever seen you guys come to raid anyone with less than 10 people. And majority of the players that come or |M| characters so they can be rezzed up after being dropped...smart? No....pathetic :[

Don't compare us to your guild and claim to be a much better guild because you raid, recruit, scout ect.

A good guild puts up a fight no matter what. When were outnumbered, we still drop targets. Yeah, we get killed a lot once in awhile, but who doesn't? If you guys, |T|/|M| want some respect as a guild, fight someone even numbers, fight us, we'd take the battle on any day. But until then, you're still the zerg :\

Some of you will take all this the wrong way....

But again....I'm not talking ****....simple just stating the facts...
Your a fool.... Just a fool. You shouldn't even call youself a guild... Your HOUSE is your guild...

I love being in big guilds and winning and pissing people off... Can't blame M.

E

Eyes of Origin

I normally dont post here cause I'm still new on Pacific for the most part and still learning who is who in Fel, but Tesla, serious?
You should try it sometime Tesla.. run around Yew gate with you and one other person and being outnumbered by 5-10 ppl.. then come here and tell me you didnt run for server or a house when they zerg you out OR raid M with 2 ppl and tell me how well that turns out for you.
And maybe you've done this and succeeded and maybe you're really good at pvp or something, like I said, still new to pac and learning names and faces in game.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
I normally dont post here cause I'm still new on Pacific for the most part and still learning who is who in Fel, but Tesla, serious?
You should try it sometime Tesla.. run around Yew gate with you and one other person and being outnumbered by 5-10 ppl.. then come here and tell me you didnt run for server or a house when they zerg you out OR raid M with 2 ppl and tell me how well that turns out for you.
And maybe you've done this and succeeded and maybe you're really good at pvp or something, like I said, still new to pac and learning names and faces in game.
Ugh... DONE! I'm out.

S

SUPRsalad

i offered to teach him to play a mage.. Somehow i knew he wouldn't accept..

Z

Zambowow

Thank you....lol

Everyone claims we hide in the house but the only time were in the house is one, when were ridiculously out numbered, or two, when we have more than half of our guildies in stat. In that case, number two, were simply waiting for stat timers then heading back out again!

Yeah Telsa, I'm a fool lol....I can't remember the last time you were out in the field yet alone being orange. I don't think you've ever been orange have you? You don't have any room to talk pvp, honestly, you don't. But yeah, I'm the fool...lol

B

Balian of Asgard

Thank you....lol

Everyone claims we hide in the house but the only time were in the house is one, when were ridiculously out numbered, or two, when we have more than half of our guildies in stat. In that case, number two, were simply waiting for stat timers then heading back out again!

Yeah Telsa, I'm a fool lol....I can't remember the last time you were out in the field yet alone being orange. I don't think you've ever been orange have you? You don't have any room to talk pvp, honestly, you don't. But yeah, I'm the fool...lol
QFT

B

Balian of Asgard

I love being in big guilds and winning and pissing people off....
wheres all the ex members from the big guilds you brag about creating and GMing, wont any of them take you in?

Why dont you show your face in fel as an orange?

Ask yourself these DEEP Q's while you sit on the toilet and manage your fantastic fulfilling life dood

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009
Tesla is an idiot, simple stated fact.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 8, 2009
Cali'
oh chaddy chaddy chaddy your guild is good at choke point fights all you do is sit in your little corner and hope someone will *** up and come in your choke point

I've never seen somany fields at yew since your guild came along

--- GOO loves fighting guilds out numbered its like our crack
We win some we loose some!

You cant sit here and tell me your guild is the best, i think every guild has its own type of goodness in them, Except for FL there just a bunch of *******

E

Eyes of Origin

oh chaddy chaddy chaddy your guild is good at choke point fights all you do is sit in your little corner and hope someone will *** up and come in your choke point

You cant sit here and tell me your guild is the best, i think every guild has its own type of goodness in them, Except for FL there just a bunch of *******
you stole that line.... sort of lol :p
Luv Azrael ;)

S

SUPRsalad

it did change to clintonio.com but yeah.. im about done with it.. clearly, theres a good ammount of $$ for someone to be made for hosting a simple site to rotate these things... just found a site that said it was worth $$ because so many people visit it..

someone needs to undercut this kid.. i would but im not smart.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 11, 2008

3v3 mages no fields for gold?...Thank you for avoiding us more.