• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What on earth is going on???

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I have been so patient through all of this and now I just have to speak up! My sims from AV and BF did not make it to EA Land last night when I'm hearing that others have. And now AV is not even showing up? What is going on?

How much more can we (paying customers) be expected to sit through? Does anyone have any answers as to why some AV sims made it to EA Land and others have not? And if AV is gone forever, how long before AV merges? I would really like to play my AV sim. I just don't know how much more of this I can take...it's starting to get rediculous
. I understand that the devs are working hard, but it just doesn't seem fair that some sims moved and others didn't. Someone please help with some answers

I

Inge Jones

I know it's very frustrating (((HUGS))). I am sure it will all be sorted out in the end though.

G

going on 8:00 here and still trying to get into sims period.....I have only been on here for like a month and all I have gotten is problems with updates and verifications, they didn't start till I started paying....Whats going to happen tot he sims that don't know how to get on the train..are they going to be left behind and deleted? I built a wonderful house in AV whats going to happen to it???? I'm just confused?

G

GregK
TSO Developer

Re: February 18th: Bullet Train Moves at 2 pm PST
02/19/08 01:47 AM

CC - Train arrived. Handful of passengers (6) didnt make it. I will investigate and re-run in the morning.

AV - still churning away. I will let it continue through night. The creation date of the sim will be corrected in the morning.

More trains will be running tomorrow and the rest of the week until we are all moved or merged.

I'm signing off until the morning.

Regards,
gk

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have been so patient through all of this and now I just have to speak up! My sims from AV and BF did not make it to EA Land last night when I'm hearing that others have. And now AV is not even showing up? What is going on?

How much more can we (paying customers) be expected to sit through? Does anyone have any answers as to why some AV sims made it to EA Land and others have not? And if AV is gone forever, how long before AV merges? I would really like to play my AV sim. I just don't know how much more of this I can take...it's starting to get rediculous
. I understand that the devs are working hard, but it just doesn't seem fair that some sims moved and others didn't. Someone please help with some answers

[/ QUOTE ]

I am in the exact boat you are right now and would like to know also. I know they say there were
roblems" with BF train, what else is new, always some issue in the game anymore. I think we have MORE then patient these last few months when all this "merge" talk began!I only have THOSE 2 sims to play and now can't play either one?????!!!!! I don't have 3,4,6,10 sims.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry to hear that. I know its frustrating. My sims from CC and AV didn't make it either

D

donnallg

My AV sims haven't made it either nor my dad's from AV and BF.

I think the reason we can't get in there is cause they were still moving them.

G

<blockquote><hr>

More trains will be running tomorrow and the rest of the week until we are all moved or merged.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am so happy to hear this

Sometimes the "not knowing why" something goes wrong, makes it more difficult to sit through. I'm hoping that all of our sims will make it over there today. I can't wait til all of this is over with and we can just play the game and have fun. Thanks for your support

V

vapd3317

AV BF and CC among others are still down. The internal error some receive is because the DEVs have the server set to internal only while working on the city (so I have heard in past issues like this). Fear not, as in the past, with cities still down after the train, it is more than likely because the DEVs are forced to move each individual sim manually. Such a task was needed with the last train. So believe that your lil simmies have made it past pre-screening of the luggage and are now happily standing in line (unbeknownst to them as the body cavity search area), awaiting thier turns. Just don't ask too many questions about the security processing. It was probably very traumatic and they are likely to deny MUCH of it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

AV BF and CC among others are still down. The internal error some receive is because the DEVs have the server set to internal only while working on the city (so I have heard in past issues like this). Fear not, as in the past, with cities still down after the train, it is more than likely because the DEVs are forced to move each individual sim manually. Such a task was needed with the last train. So believe that your lil simmies have made it past pre-screening of the luggage and are now happily standing in line (unbeknownst to them as the body cavity search area), awaiting thier turns. Just don't ask too many questions about the security processing. It was probably very traumatic and they are likely to deny MUCH of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Body cavity search area
? Oh no! LOL Glad my simmie isn't a mule!

Status
Not open for further replies.