• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what Monster Graphics u like

L

lorail

What is the best Monster graphics in 2d or 3d that you like ? I only play in 2d so mine are the Succibus and Earth Ele.

B

Babble

Wisps with their funny talking.
Real monster the old demon graphic was very good.

Hex_Europa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Serpentine Dragon & Orc Brute (Brute would look very intimidating to a new player)

P

Phineas le Monge

I think the titan in the old client looks better than the one in the ec, orc brutes, too.

I like the necro "banshee" (female) better in the ec.

I wish I could tell my brown dragon from my red dragon in the ec, they both look the same.

Trolls are a neat change in the ec.

C

Calyndrell

I love the various Demons from the fire demon, Devourer of souls, ravager jus about all the bosses, and i love swampies in the EC

I hate the 2d ishness of serpentines and kirins. I hate the swampy and hate the size of the brute. all of these are in the CC

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I always liked the way the deathwatch beetles look in ec, the old firesteed from 3d has to be my all time favorite with the animated flames on the hoofs.

G

GreekHero

All 2d:
Balron and ancient wyrm.

Also, as a new player I always thought the headless ones looked bad-ass (nice vintage monster)!