• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] What kind of drop had catskills?

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was at the end a stealing event !! What kind of item was it? Any picture?

InfernO will come to get you

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I was super disappointed when I realized that had gone on and I didnt know about it. Now that I see the drop, I feel much better.

Bliss

Adventurer
It's just the hanging swords graphic minus the deed click step. I basically decided, there's no way I'll ever have every item in game...so I might as well stick to unique or special items I need for deco. I am bummed I missed the event but not because of the item.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's just the hanging swords graphic minus the deed click step. I basically decided, there's no way I'll ever have every item in game...so I might as well stick to unique or special items I need for deco. I am bummed I missed the event but not because of the item.
in todays rares collecting, it would be a jumpled mess to have everything. most collectors stick to at least some sort of a theme. i used to collect for rarity, but now just prefer looks (that fit one of my 2 themes) and names.

for me personally, this item doesnt fit either of those categorys because it looks exactly the same as a heritage token one and very bland name with little meaning. it would have been nice if the name were tied into what happened at the event or at least some aspect well known to ultima lore.

Reactions: THP

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yet another borrowed graphic...not even changed the colour to some nasty neon shade....lame name....go figure.....

good luck with the sale btw...it will sell anyways .....they always do...

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yet another borrowed graphic...not even changed the colour to some nasty neon shade....lame name....go figure.....

good luck with the sale btw...it will sell anyways .....they always do...
not trying to be rude but why do you even bother to comment when everything you say about event items in general is negative?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I haven't seen one in game yet. But I'm curious about the graphic. That doesn't exist as a single graphic in the game, near as I can tell, only as a 2-piece graphic. The number of multi-tile items in the game that aren't deeded, and move as a single item, is small enough to count on one hand... :p

I wonder if they added a new single-tile graphic for it?

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one, the graphic is 16147, no hue. It's the graphic used for the hanging swords button in the heritage token gump.