What kind of content would you like to see on Stratics?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Feb 22, 2011
Denmark
I am asking becuase I was recently approached and asked if I could supply a different type of content (ie. streaming).

What kind of content would you like to see from me/Stratics?
Do you enjoy other formats (ie. guides, blogs, videos ...) or is it a special type of content? (ie. ship builds, pvp, pve, industry, dying gloriously?)

Let me know!

Cheers,

Fly safe o7

Ron Bron

Former President
VIP
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
I'm interested in some build information because I'm learning that myself... PvP stream would be cool too.

Reactions: Vince

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Feb 22, 2011
Denmark
@Ron Bron When you say build, do you mean ship builds / Ship fittings or industry related "how to build stuff"? - after the recent industry changes the UI has changed for industry.

Ron Bron

Former President
VIP
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
@Vince I'm mostly interested in ship builds/fittings. Especially fittings for solo ops, pvp, or small groups.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2004
Nashville, TN
How about some IGBrowser functions? Fittings, Wormhole mapping, skill training, all using the in game browser and hooked into the API. That would be fun!

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Feb 22, 2011
Denmark
Sure!
I am already using siggy, and I know of several other WH mapping options. I can do a feature on these. Haven't seen any in-game browser fitting 3rd party services - can you reccomend any?

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 9, 2008
I can suggest some things as far as invention/manufacturing and so forth. Also, quite rehearsed in ship builds...well not too bad anyhow.