• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what is up with 1 sim in tc3 skilling at 100%?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sims2

some say a new feature they are testing which is it ? woulld be cool if they were but i doubt it. aslo goes up to 120 than 144

G

I was searching thru the posts and found the one Carrie had started about it. Seems to be a new skilling style they are testing in TC3. Click here if you want to read it.

Hope this helps.

I

imported_ChipsAhoy

I LOVE it! I skilled one sim in mech yesterday. Mech is always so difficult -everyone is always studying cooking. Anyway, she had 5 points before I knew it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I was searching thru the posts and found the one Carrie had started about it. Seems to be a new skilling style they are testing in TC3. Click here if you want to read it.

Hope this helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the link, closing this one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.