"What is UO like now?"

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 15, 2006
Awards
Somewhere under the rainbow...
I can't remember the last time I played UO or even logged onto Stratics. Is it even worth playing again? I see the boards have not changed since I stopped playing. Everyone is still bent on Puffy and his friends, by the way, I have never had any bad experiences with Puffy. You are awesome, don't ever change for anyone sir.

But really though, should I play again? I have tryed "Tales of Pirates" and it is just not cutting it for me. I miss UO, but I don't wanna play if it is just the same old thing.

Many of you might not know me or even remember me, oh well huh?

But the short time I did play on Siege I had tons of fun. Otis and Hells, you guys made UO fun for me. Chimmy still play?

I know this is out of the blue, but really, is UO still alive and kicking?

Oh yeah, my avatar is still the best!

Loves most of ya and dislike some of ya...

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
<blockquote><hr>

I can't remember the last time I played UO or even logged onto Stratics. Is it even worth playing again? I see the boards have not changed since I stopped playing. Everyone is still bent on Puffy and his friends, by the way, I have never had any bad experiences with Puffy. You are awesome, don't ever change for anyone sir.

But really though, should I play again? I have tryed "Tales of Pirates" and it is just not cutting it for me. I miss UO, but I don't wanna play if it is just the same old thing.

Many of you might not know me or even remember me, oh well huh?

But the short time I did play on Siege I had tons of fun. Otis and Hells, you guys made UO fun for me. Chimmy still play?

I know this is out of the blue, but really, is UO still alive and kicking?

Loves most of ya and dislike some of ya...

[/ QUOTE ]

haha whats going on cutie! uo is the same as when you left it pretty much... just a few new faces and some older ones have dissapeared... same amount of people on though i believe....

whats new with you!

G

There is now a rabid dog running around on Siege. Thats new.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

your avatar sucks and it's literally like 8 years old...

any one of my avatars pwns that piece of crap

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

**laughs**

I do not believe you mister, that ye do not stare at that chickies hiney swayin when you look at her avatar.... lol way to pretend ye really not watching the chickie in her avatar ! lol again

G

lol how you been ?

and you know you always loved my Avatar ...

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

**laughs**

I do not believe you mister, that ye do not stare at that chickies hiney swayin when you look at her avatar.... lol way to pretend ye really not watching the chickie in her avatar ! lol again

[/ QUOTE ]

Like any used car... it gets old to look at once it's had a few miles put upon it...

oops, maybe I shouldn't have given away that trade secret =[

I keed I keed!!

Don't shoot the messenger!

G

Ima gonna tell ye girlfriend wut joo just said bout gettin tired of lookin at same old thing.......... lol