• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] What is this Triton worth? 130.0 Wrestling

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
129 Wrestling calculates the same as 130. But you have nice Resist Spells. The strength is too low to make one with a passive and active magic. This one will make a nice AI/Chiv Triton. Will have as good of offense and defense as they can get when you get the str to 700. I also like the high energy resist, some dont. Also it can be set so the phy and fire resist are 80.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I am using the Pet Intensity Calculator correctly.......and I may not be.......I'm getting an Intensity Rating of just 48.81%. Someone check me, please. I'd like to know for sure if I am using the calculator correctly.

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a great triton because of the max wrestling and high resisting spells skill. It is true that the str is low, and would take 300 training points away... but you can't always get perfect.

Tyson

Seasoned Veteran
Its Max Wrestle, Max Movement Speed, and Max resist needed, from that perspective, I honestly didn't even look at the str.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
imo anything over 170 resisting spells is a waste since all mobs in the game have low eval intel even the highter training points boss like Slasher have only 110-120 eval intel , also anything over 190 dex is also a waste , movement speed is capped at 190 on a pet.

That said , 130 wrestling is indeed the best stat a triton can have tho, but seeing that low str kind of balance it out (negativly) at that point i do not consider its wrestling as good. If I was to choose between a 250 str 120ish wrestling triton , or a 120 str 130 wrestling one, id choose the first one...

not to mention your triton is also 2 hit point off the lowest hp possible...

Tyson

Seasoned Veteran
Depends on what your doing if you are fighting on roof where it takes an hour to discord a boss even with 120 and anon has 130+wrestling