• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is the top PVP guild on GL?

F

frawsty

I'm working on a char over on GL and just wanna get a feel for who's out there. I mostly play on Pacific but it has dead spots so I'm gonna finish off this guy for when Pac is slow.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm working on a char over on GL and just wanna get a feel for who's out there. I mostly play on Pacific but it has dead spots so I'm gonna finish off this guy for when Pac is slow.

haha, another one of these threads.

To be civil, the best guilds out there are :

TDR/J^W/RiD (blue, red , faction stone, one guild) , BC, PWNT

There are 2 bigger guilds I did not list only because they don't have skill, they have a different advantage. What advantage? You can never catch them.

F

frawsty

how about the pvp, where is it? on Pac it's 99% at Yew gate and 1% at Despise

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how about the pvp, where is it? on Pac it's 99% at Yew gate and 1% at Despise
There is always some sort of action to be had at or around Yew gate, from server up to server down.

There is a lot of fire entrance/destard/despise/terra keep fighting too. If you want a fight pop a spawn and someone will come to raid you.

Another large guild (XV, but dwindling lately) and there is usually a fight to be had at their castle by the entrance to T2A by reaper valley.

T

Thalidar

Kinda depends on where you would like to go. If you want a guild that mainly pvps at yew, then go pwnt. If you want a guild that mainly works upon dungeons but, at times will be at yew then i suggest BC. I suggest SON! if you a *uber connection* and just want to be a cowboy. I then suggest tdr if your looking for a long term all around guild. As being tdr myself i can say we do a fair share of spawns, fair amount of raiding, and believe it or not a few peerless every now and then. Not to mention we have the Woo Vendor emporium hehe. XV is also a choice if you want a all around guild that aint that decent at pvp. Kinda a underdog there, w-r is more into the peerless thing but has been known to do spawns.