• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is the 'hoe' tool used for?

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I bought a hoe from the lady who changes seeds to stacking items and I've been trying it out around the world and in my house and I'll be dithered but I can't figure out how it might be used. Would one of you erudite people please educate me in its use? :bowdown:

This 'catching up' thing is taking some time!!! :violin:

BTW I do get some interesting error messages using it ! LOL

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I bought a hoe from the lady who changes seeds to stacking items and I've been trying it out around the world and in my house and I'll be dithered but I can't figure out how it might be used. Would one of you erudite people please educate me in its use? :bowdown:

This 'catching up' thing is taking some time!!! :violin:
it is for planting in magincia only
Players are able to plant seeds in grassy areas around Magincia by using a hoe. The players will have to maintain the upkeep of the seeds to keep them healthy. Only the owner of the seed can take care of the plant . The plant will be tagged with the owners name and the date he/she planted it. Players will be able to dig up the plants after they have matured and they will continue to keep the player’s name, the date planted and the date harvested. Players can use the blue crystals to magically advance the growth of a plant in Magincia. You will be able to find 2 Gardeners that will see the hoes needed to plant seeds in Magincia.

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
My Thanks Storm! such a complete answer :)

it is for planting in magincia only
Players are able to plant seeds in grassy areas around Magincia by using a hoe. The players will have to maintain the upkeep of the seeds to keep them healthy. Only the owner of the seed can take care of the plant . The plant will be tagged with the owners name and the date he/she planted it. Players will be able to dig up the plants after they have matured and they will continue to keep the player’s name, the date planted and the date harvested. Players can use the blue crystals to magically advance the growth of a plant in Magincia. You will be able to find 2 Gardeners that will see the hoes needed to plant seeds in Magincia.