• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is the highest total resists you have ever gotten on runic armor?

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made this piece of armor on Siege today. I was wondering if there are other pieces out there like it:

That's 104 total resists. :D

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Very nice!

The resists are so high you could use other pieces with more extras and less resists.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*thinks*

leather sleeves: 15
barbed: +12
runic 5x+15: +75
exceptional: +6
arms lore:+5 (+8 on siege)

If I've got those right right, that gives a theoretical upper limit of 113 (116 on Siege).
I've certainly never made anything remotely close to that.

T

T_Amon_from_work

Man, what my Paladin on LA could do with that! Very nice!

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I saw a gorget on ATL for sale cheap (2mil or something) with 104 resists during the recent runic madness. That is 'harder' to make than on SP. Generally, pieces without at least one good mod in addition to resists are not that desired by the PvP or super sammy crowd (these are the guys that pay a lot for armor).

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a pair of medable verite plate hiro sode with I think 107 resists. No other mods though.

U

UOKaiser

That brings joy to my crafter soul. Very nice gonna dust of my runics and see what I can make.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Barbed gorget with 92 resist, 20 LRC, and 2 MR...one of the better peices I recall having.

@ the OP...those are some nasty resists for a peice of armor on siege!

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Using a spine runic and spine leather made a tunic with 81 total resist. Sick thing I made using spine runic and spine leather is some shorts with 140LUCK/20%LRC/1mana regn - female tamer's wet dream